Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you put in your vault?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
coli apparel
food for swipp,baldwin,den
fest currency
baldwin stuff when it gets in the way of selecting eveyrthing
coli apparel
food for swipp,baldwin,den
fest currency
baldwin stuff when it gets in the way of selecting eveyrthing
anniversary_separator.png
This thread reminded me to toss my important battlestones into the vault so I don't accidentally give them to crim, so thank you.

Also ngl I have a bunch of random stuff in my vault that I have no idea why it's there but I'm leaving it under the assumption that I will one day remember some important reason I was saving them.
Mostly it's stuff I don't want to accidentally sell or spend.

I keep my fest currency in there whenever I don't need them, too. Just so it's easy to find and see how many I have, and I suppose so I don't accidentally toss them into the pot at Baldwin.
This thread reminded me to toss my important battlestones into the vault so I don't accidentally give them to crim, so thank you.

Also ngl I have a bunch of random stuff in my vault that I have no idea why it's there but I'm leaving it under the assumption that I will one day remember some important reason I was saving them.
Mostly it's stuff I don't want to accidentally sell or spend.

I keep my fest currency in there whenever I don't need them, too. Just so it's easy to find and see how many I have, and I suppose so I don't accidentally toss them into the pot at Baldwin.
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
Awakened familiars, wildclaw scrolls, eggs and a bunch of retired festival items which I sell a couple of whenever the right fest comes around. :D
Awakened familiars, wildclaw scrolls, eggs and a bunch of retired festival items which I sell a couple of whenever the right fest comes around. :D
I keep all my gems in the vault, I generally never have even a single gem on hand. When I did a long drop coli challenge I vaulted whatever I was collecting, otherwise my vault is empty!
I keep all my gems in the vault, I generally never have even a single gem on hand. When I did a long drop coli challenge I vaulted whatever I was collecting, otherwise my vault is empty!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
[center][img]https://images92.fotosik.pl/188/8318cae8357fabb2gen.png[/img][/center] [color=#0099ff]Geckos, skinks and iguanas... I love them.[/color]
8318cae8357fabb2gen.png

Geckos, skinks and iguanas...
I love them.
All rare/limited stuff (eggs, chests, holiday items) or items I otherwise don't want to accidentally transmute or sell, all stacks of 99x and every 100kt or 100g. :)
And at least 5 copies of each familiar and 2 copies of each apparel that doesn't have any special value, just in case it does get some special value
All rare/limited stuff (eggs, chests, holiday items) or items I otherwise don't want to accidentally transmute or sell, all stacks of 99x and every 100kt or 100g. :)
And at least 5 copies of each familiar and 2 copies of each apparel that doesn't have any special value, just in case it does get some special value
I keep important items like extra fest stuff/currency, HD/Swipp/Baldwin stuff, boss drops (i like keeping track of how many i get), familiars and just items I like i have nearly a full page of just bird food items
As for treasure and gems, I only keep 10kt and 5g on hand at any time, everything else gets yeeted
I keep important items like extra fest stuff/currency, HD/Swipp/Baldwin stuff, boss drops (i like keeping track of how many i get), familiars and just items I like i have nearly a full page of just bird food items
As for treasure and gems, I only keep 10kt and 5g on hand at any time, everything else gets yeeted

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
Archer stuff.
Archer stuff.
for food and materials, it's heaps of flowers and the odd butterfly or bird in there. I really like looking at them just to feel a little more relaxed^^"
then the rest is festival stuff & currency, rare items like eggs and things that I just don't want to see in my hoard like the excessive amounts of haunting amber and jester apparel I own thanks to notn
for food and materials, it's heaps of flowers and the odd butterfly or bird in there. I really like looking at them just to feel a little more relaxed^^"
then the rest is festival stuff & currency, rare items like eggs and things that I just don't want to see in my hoard like the excessive amounts of haunting amber and jester apparel I own thanks to notn
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Any snake food item, eggs, holiday currency/apparel, any genes/vistas I get from coli I’m not using right away, and hibernal den stuff so I don’t accidentally sell or eat it.
Any snake food item, eggs, holiday currency/apparel, any genes/vistas I get from coli I’m not using right away, and hibernal den stuff so I don’t accidentally sell or eat it.
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8