Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earth & Shadow dominance participants
1 2 3 4 5 6
A hearty handshake to all you Earth Flight people who made this a fight to the last.
A hearty handshake to all you Earth Flight people who made this a fight to the last.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
I like to think I helped, but I didn't actually do much more than exalt a few dragons xP. But as a newbie, this was the best first dominance push ever!
Major props to Earth for making it a close one!
I like to think I helped, but I didn't actually do much more than exalt a few dragons xP. But as a newbie, this was the best first dominance push ever!
Major props to Earth for making it a close one!
Great job everyone this was amazing, and thank you Earth for giving a tremendously tough fight.
Great job everyone this was amazing, and thank you Earth for giving a tremendously tough fight.
No traveling dragons please!
@Tikindidragon

Thank you and Earth flight for being amazing competitors! Dominance doesn't truly feel won unless it's properly fought for, and even if Shadow had lost and Earth had won, I think it would still have been an incredible battle. :)
@Tikindidragon

Thank you and Earth flight for being amazing competitors! Dominance doesn't truly feel won unless it's properly fought for, and even if Shadow had lost and Earth had won, I think it would still have been an incredible battle. :)
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
Newbie here, this was my first time in exalting and participating for Dominance for the Shadow Flight. Thank you to @tec, @sadspockpanda, @Chaotic and the other Shadow oldies for making this all very exciting and for guiding us with your knowledge. I would also like to thank the entire Earth Flight, it was a tough fight and you guys made this such an exciting event for us all in Shadow. Also, thanks to other Flights that have supported either Shadow or Earth, ya'll helped to make this quite an amazing battle for Dominance! Good job everyone and enjoy your Mother's Day! Here's a lil' somethin' somethin' for us all to enjoy, haha~ [center][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cCUBqiX337o/UWmHwAoUmbI/AAAAAAAACdc/4DLgZVLvvm0/s640/Wreck-it-Ralph+-+I+love+my+momma!.gif[/img][/center]
Newbie here, this was my first time in exalting and participating for Dominance for the Shadow Flight. Thank you to @tec, @sadspockpanda, @Chaotic and the other Shadow oldies for making this all very exciting and for guiding us with your knowledge. I would also like to thank the entire Earth Flight, it was a tough fight and you guys made this such an exciting event for us all in Shadow. Also, thanks to other Flights that have supported either Shadow or Earth, ya'll helped to make this quite an amazing battle for Dominance!

Good job everyone and enjoy your Mother's Day! Here's a lil' somethin' somethin' for us all to enjoy, haha~

Wreck-it-Ralph+-+I+love+my+momma!.gif
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
*waves to all*
Leveler, donator, zombie. XD
Awesome fight! Really down to the wire!
*passes out*
*waves to all*
Leveler, donator, zombie. XD
Awesome fight! Really down to the wire!
*passes out*
UbEcJMn.png
@Demos You folks had my hands shaking when you took the lead in the last hour. :p
*passes out in leveler zombieness*
@Demos You folks had my hands shaking when you took the lead in the last hour. :p
*passes out in leveler zombieness*
e6u1qa.png
My first dom push, and you Shadow folks certainly made it an exciting one. Also big thanks to all the Earthies for giving their time, energy and treasure, I probably don't even know half of the people that deserve thanks since in the last few days almost all the forum chatter seemed to be about the dom push. Good job all of us, in both flights.

Looking forward to doing this again. :D

Edited because apparently I can't do English.
My first dom push, and you Shadow folks certainly made it an exciting one. Also big thanks to all the Earthies for giving their time, energy and treasure, I probably don't even know half of the people that deserve thanks since in the last few days almost all the forum chatter seemed to be about the dom push. Good job all of us, in both flights.

Looking forward to doing this again. :D

Edited because apparently I can't do English.
The Auction Hatchery
sigFR.png
10 hours ahead of FR time. | Tumblr
Banner by Shaniae.
I'm convinced that @Chaotic can create adult, trainable dragons out of thin air. Every time my nest was empty she suddenly sent fifteen dragons my way in the next 30 seconds.
I'm convinced that @Chaotic can create adult, trainable dragons out of thin air. Every time my nest was empty she suddenly sent fifteen dragons my way in the next 30 seconds.
Selkhet's Shadowbound Hatchery - visit me for fresh, homegrown organic hatchlings, with 70% less cholesterol and 100% more flavor!
Oh hai. I kind of love both Flights involved so I couldn't really lose. Whoever won, I would have been happy with it! And I am!

I also love dominance pushes because I make dragon moneys, so that could be why I'm feeling cheerful. Thanks, Coli!
Oh hai. I kind of love both Flights involved so I couldn't really lose. Whoever won, I would have been happy with it! And I am!

I also love dominance pushes because I make dragon moneys, so that could be why I'm feeling cheerful. Thanks, Coli!
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
1 2 3 4 5 6