Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 161
@Catrisa

Heyy! May I adopt Azulina? She is really pretty!
@Catrisa

Heyy! May I adopt Azulina? She is really pretty!
16m6f6d.gif 54vuhh.jpg feel free to look at my hatchery tab on my dragon lair :354vuhh.jpg 16m6f6d.gif message me if you are interested in some offspring from my dragons!
33jpetf.jpg 2mxh4av.png dr48yv.gif 21j0yso.gif w2oiz4.jpg
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2198920/1#post_2198920][img]https://i.imgur.com/qRMc9e6.png[/img][/url][/center]
qRMc9e6.png
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
@Silverbolt1159
She'll be sent to you soon

@Reddhed
I'll send her over soon and remove you from the Merchant's Gold Pinglist

@Victorzies
Of course, I'll place you on your desired Pinglists soon

@ToxicVenom
Yes, we would accept gems instead of treasure for the training but I'm in the process of contacting a previous person on our Wait list who was also interested. Would you like to be placed on the Wait list in case the previous client lost interest or a space frees up for your derg to be trained?

@SanaeEbato
It's a possibility but since it's your first adoption from this Forum I'll need to request one of the secret phrases hidden in the Rules section of our Orphanage.
@Silverbolt1159
She'll be sent to you soon

@Reddhed
I'll send her over soon and remove you from the Merchant's Gold Pinglist

@Victorzies
Of course, I'll place you on your desired Pinglists soon

@ToxicVenom
Yes, we would accept gems instead of treasure for the training but I'm in the process of contacting a previous person on our Wait list who was also interested. Would you like to be placed on the Wait list in case the previous client lost interest or a space frees up for your derg to be trained?

@SanaeEbato
It's a possibility but since it's your first adoption from this Forum I'll need to request one of the secret phrases hidden in the Rules section of our Orphanage.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa Devote your heart to Azulina! xD
I hope I got this right :'D I really want to adopt her :3
@Catrisa Devote your heart to Azulina! xD
I hope I got this right :'D I really want to adopt her :3
16m6f6d.gif 54vuhh.jpg feel free to look at my hatchery tab on my dragon lair :354vuhh.jpg 16m6f6d.gif message me if you are interested in some offspring from my dragons!
@catrisa

I would love too be added to the waitlist! How long do you think it will the until you have time to level up my dragon? Thanks :)
@catrisa

I would love too be added to the waitlist! How long do you think it will the until you have time to level up my dragon? Thanks :)
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
@SanaeEbato
Perfect! What would you like her name to be ^^ Once a name has been given I'll send her right your way.

@ToxicVenom
To tell the truth I'm not really sure yet as I will be starting a new line of work soon and I don't really know what my future schedule will look like.
@SanaeEbato
Perfect! What would you like her name to be ^^ Once a name has been given I'll send her right your way.

@ToxicVenom
To tell the truth I'm not really sure yet as I will be starting a new line of work soon and I don't really know what my future schedule will look like.
@catrisa

That’s fine! When your ready please let me know and I’ll send a CR With blossom along with 23 gems. :)
@catrisa

That’s fine! When your ready please let me know and I’ll send a CR With blossom along with 23 gems. :)
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
@Catrisa I would like to call her Topana :3 and thank you!!
@Catrisa I would like to call her Topana :3 and thank you!!
QVQFwWO.jpg
QVQFwWO.jpg
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@SanaeEbato
Not a problem, she's coming your way and thank you so much for your patience ^^
@SanaeEbato
Not a problem, she's coming your way and thank you so much for your patience ^^
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 161