Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 160 161
@catrisa can i send you a dragon ? bought this tun male as fodder but just found him too sweet, plus he has some interesting colours
@catrisa can i send you a dragon ? bought this tun male as fodder but just found him too sweet, plus he has some interesting colours
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot
Of course you can ^^ I've got a single slot available to take him in and he can be introduced to the Hatchery alongside our recent nest hatches.
@tatobot
Of course you can ^^ I've got a single slot available to take him in and he can be introduced to the Hatchery alongside our recent nest hatches.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@CATRISA could I possibly have either

codename Sweety or
codename hickory

thanks
@CATRISA could I possibly have either

codename Sweety or
codename hickory

thanks
gdgEMqFHXnQ7wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

8BCF6ZlKOrigoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@desghidorah
It's possible for you to have both of them but seeing as how it's your first adoption from this Forum I'd like to request one of the secret phrases within the Rules section of our Orphanage. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience ^^
@desghidorah
It's possible for you to have both of them but seeing as how it's your first adoption from this Forum I'd like to request one of the secret phrases within the Rules section of our Orphanage. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience ^^
@catrisa Devote your heart
@catrisa Devote your heart

@catrisa

Hi!

I was really interested to adopt two of the dragon, if possible (I haven't read anything about only one but I would understand ^^)

First is FoundingTitan, the amazing imp. I am pretty sure I would be a good home, if you don't mind me trying to find her a mate and breed her! (When I have treasure again, I got broke from refreshing my lair after a study hiatus)

I also really like the shinny dude with the codename Tailong. I am absolutly bad at finding name. So I wouldn't mind keeping this name as temporary and I'll buy a scroll of renaming when I have a better idea. I'd feel bad naming him something like gold or shinyand I can't find better right now.

Humanity! (Yes, I am bad at "including stuff)

Edit: I wanted to know if you can add me on a pinglist for Luminous Stars. Thank you :)
@catrisa

Hi!

I was really interested to adopt two of the dragon, if possible (I haven't read anything about only one but I would understand ^^)

First is FoundingTitan, the amazing imp. I am pretty sure I would be a good home, if you don't mind me trying to find her a mate and breed her! (When I have treasure again, I got broke from refreshing my lair after a study hiatus)

I also really like the shinny dude with the codename Tailong. I am absolutly bad at finding name. So I wouldn't mind keeping this name as temporary and I'll buy a scroll of renaming when I have a better idea. I'd feel bad naming him something like gold or shinyand I can't find better right now.

Humanity! (Yes, I am bad at "including stuff)

Edit: I wanted to know if you can add me on a pinglist for Luminous Stars. Thank you :)
@Catrisa

For the training dragon part ^^ Could you add me to the wait list?

Dragon: Saturnalia

Training Time Span: 3 weeks, but I don't mind that much if the dragon isn't fully trained. Last time I tried to have her train to level 25 she came back many months later level 15, the person had stop to train her and I had to write them many times to have her dragon back.. so yeah, I don't mind under level but I mind having her back :)

Current Level (Example: Level 4): 15

Desired Level (Example: Level 12): 25

She is stone with eliminate and ambush, I hope you don't mind? That was a request from former trainer. I don't mind if you play or not in the stat, I am planning to use a scroll to re-stat her anyway.
@Catrisa

For the training dragon part ^^ Could you add me to the wait list?

Dragon: Saturnalia

Training Time Span: 3 weeks, but I don't mind that much if the dragon isn't fully trained. Last time I tried to have her train to level 25 she came back many months later level 15, the person had stop to train her and I had to write them many times to have her dragon back.. so yeah, I don't mind under level but I mind having her back :)

Current Level (Example: Level 4): 15

Desired Level (Example: Level 12): 25

She is stone with eliminate and ambush, I hope you don't mind? That was a request from former trainer. I don't mind if you play or not in the stat, I am planning to use a scroll to re-stat her anyway.
@pennythedragon
Tailong/Alucard, Citrine/Fuego and Freckles will be sent your way as soon as possible ^^

@desghidorah
What names would you like for them? If you want I can also send them with their current names.

@Magellanic
Hey there, FoundingTitan is still available and I'm perfectly fine with you breeding her ^^ Unfortunately however Tailong was claimed earlier and I had missed the post. Going back through my Pinged messages I have found a previous adopter interested in him but I'd be happy to place you on his parent's Pinglist should you like? I'll also place you on the Luminous Stars Pinglist soon ^^

@Poscat
I'll add you to the wait list soon.
@pennythedragon
Tailong/Alucard, Citrine/Fuego and Freckles will be sent your way as soon as possible ^^

@desghidorah
What names would you like for them? If you want I can also send them with their current names.

@Magellanic
Hey there, FoundingTitan is still available and I'm perfectly fine with you breeding her ^^ Unfortunately however Tailong was claimed earlier and I had missed the post. Going back through my Pinged messages I have found a previous adopter interested in him but I'd be happy to place you on his parent's Pinglist should you like? I'll also place you on the Luminous Stars Pinglist soon ^^

@Poscat
I'll add you to the wait list soon.
@Catrisa

Thank you! :)

Yes, it's fine, I'd like to be add to Tailong's parent ping list also.
@Catrisa

Thank you! :)

Yes, it's fine, I'd like to be add to Tailong's parent ping list also.
@catrisa just send them with their current names
@catrisa just send them with their current names

1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 160 161