Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | saddest moments in video games
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
the end of drawn to life 2: the next chapter

10 yr old me cried like a baby
the end of drawn to life 2: the next chapter

10 yr old me cried like a baby
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
[quote name="SKULLXATT" date="2019-05-19 16:56:38" ] Hm, let's scrape the old memory. I think for me it'd have to be from Fallout 3. That one part where you've finally found your dad, you left the vault just to go after him and braved so many dangers and risked oh so much just to finally get to him. And you did, you finally have him back in your arms again, and the very next few days after you are reunited with your dad, everything falls to crap again. It's that one part that gets me, where everything seems fine, and you're doing repairs for your dad and Dr. Li, and the dreaded Enclave shows up. That part where he's forced into the activation chamber but causes a disruption instead, a distraction for you to get away. Watching his hand slide on the glass, watching him fall... Oh man, my heart broke. I've never wanted to cry more from a video game. That crap hit way too close to home. [/quote] OH my god, I thought I was the only one who cried at FO 3... -- Also in Fallout 3 before the DLC where Fawkes could volunteer...with the self-sacrificial ending... I felt so sad after that and had to sit down for a while. I didn't touch it until the DLC thankfully expanded the ending quite a bit.
SKULLXATT wrote on 2019-05-19 16:56:38:
Hm, let's scrape the old memory.

I think for me it'd have to be from Fallout 3. That one part where you've finally found your dad, you left the vault just to go after him and braved so many dangers and risked oh so much just to finally get to him. And you did, you finally have him back in your arms again, and the very next few days after you are reunited with your dad, everything falls to crap again. It's that one part that gets me, where everything seems fine, and you're doing repairs for your dad and Dr. Li, and the dreaded Enclave shows up. That part where he's forced into the activation chamber but causes a disruption instead, a distraction for you to get away. Watching his hand slide on the glass, watching him fall... Oh man, my heart broke. I've never wanted to cry more from a video game. That crap hit way too close to home.

OH my god, I thought I was the only one who cried at FO 3...
--
Also in Fallout 3 before the DLC where Fawkes could volunteer...with the self-sacrificial ending...

I felt so sad after that and had to sit down for a while. I didn't touch it until the DLC thankfully expanded the ending quite a bit.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Rune Factory 4, the marriage event with Leon.

Oh my GOD was I not expecting to be punched in the heart that hard.
Rune Factory 4, the marriage event with Leon.

Oh my GOD was I not expecting to be punched in the heart that hard.
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
the ending to final fantasy x

15 years on it still destroys me :'D
the ending to final fantasy x

15 years on it still destroys me :'D
The end of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Also the character deaths up to that point.

But mostly the ending. ;n;
The end of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Also the character deaths up to that point.

But mostly the ending. ;n;
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Probably the ending of Owlboy.

Can we get an F in the chat?
Probably the ending of Owlboy.

Can we get an F in the chat?

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
The ending of Final Fantasy XV. I can't believe how much I cried during it. It was horrible!
The ending of Final Fantasy XV. I can't believe how much I cried during it. It was horrible!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[quote name="moombas" date="2019-05-19 17:21:08" ] - Being emotionally and mentally unprepared to cry over my boi, Lavitz Slambert, from the game The Legend of Dragoon. I'm still not over that scene and it's been years. [/quote]I have to say, LoD played this way better than most of the time's RPGs trying to be FFVII did. Mostly because he was one of your main workhorses at that point. Even though Albert was basically a straight copy with harder additions, that one hurt. And it still hurts. The only other character death I was sadder about was Galuf from FFV. That was crushing; not only was he one of the best characters in the game, but this was close to the end of a game where "raising" your characters via the Job system is key. You invested a [i]ton[/i] more than your average JRPG here. Plus the whole "berserk button of love" thing.
moombas wrote on 2019-05-19 17:21:08:
- Being emotionally and mentally unprepared to cry over my boi, Lavitz Slambert, from the game The Legend of Dragoon. I'm still not over that scene and it's been years.
I have to say, LoD played this way better than most of the time's RPGs trying to be FFVII did. Mostly because he was one of your main workhorses at that point. Even though Albert was basically a straight copy with harder additions, that one hurt. And it still hurts.

The only other character death I was sadder about was Galuf from FFV. That was crushing; not only was he one of the best characters in the game, but this was close to the end of a game where "raising" your characters via the Job system is key. You invested a ton more than your average JRPG here. Plus the whole "berserk button of love" thing.
My writing project.
Still almost cry when Arthur Morgan dies in Red Dead Redemption 2
Still almost cry when Arthur Morgan dies in Red Dead Redemption 2
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
Final Fantasy X

is the only game that i have played that made me cry. It was a how dare you moment that will never be forgotten.
Final Fantasy X

is the only game that i have played that made me cry. It was a how dare you moment that will never be forgotten.
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21