Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Hopefully its not too late to answer this question...

@Shadowsole
What Game of Thrones or ASOIAF Moment Has stood out the most to you? In universe, out of universe, What your Favorite thing the series has given you?

Honestly the moment that stands out the most is when, in the very, very first episode, Jaime pushed Bran out of the tower. Probably because Bran quickly became one of my favorite characters and then I was horrified to think that he already died(of course, he didn't but I was scared he was).
My favorite thing the series has given me was just...the story. The plot. I've gotten so invested in the characters and their stories.
Hopefully its not too late to answer this question...

@Shadowsole
What Game of Thrones or ASOIAF Moment Has stood out the most to you? In universe, out of universe, What your Favorite thing the series has given you?

Honestly the moment that stands out the most is when, in the very, very first episode, Jaime pushed Bran out of the tower. Probably because Bran quickly became one of my favorite characters and then I was horrified to think that he already died(of course, he didn't but I was scared he was).
My favorite thing the series has given me was just...the story. The plot. I've gotten so invested in the characters and their stories.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
bump
bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Shadowsole

The Dorne storyline in the books is one of the most enjoyable things to read for me (making the total butchering of it in the series very heartbreaking for me). The scheming of Doran Martell is some of the best in the books, surely on par with Littlefinger. I love reading and watching theories about what he‘s planning - such as Preston Jacob‘s „Dornish Masterplan“ series on YouTube.
@Shadowsole

The Dorne storyline in the books is one of the most enjoyable things to read for me (making the total butchering of it in the series very heartbreaking for me). The scheming of Doran Martell is some of the best in the books, surely on par with Littlefinger. I love reading and watching theories about what he‘s planning - such as Preston Jacob‘s „Dornish Masterplan“ series on YouTube.
jc4RTcO.png
@Shadowsole

The world of "Ice and Fire"-- I love the world building.
@Shadowsole

The world of "Ice and Fire"-- I love the world building.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@HummingbirdColor

You're right, Sorry about that, I've given you them for this week.
@HummingbirdColor

You're right, Sorry about that, I've given you them for this week.
What Game of Thrones or ASOIAF Moment Has stood out the most to you? In universe, out of universe, What your Favorite thing the series has given you? I wanna hear all the great things you guys love about the series.
Answering late, as this past week has been so crazy I forgot all about the raffle until I was about to turn on my HBO app! I think I'd have to say the cinematography and the production itself has to be what has blown me away. The CGI is some of the best in the business, and I am constantly blown away by the masterfully done dragons. I'm constantly blown away by the scenery. I stand by my stance on how filming on location always makes or breaks a show or movie, and Game of Thrones always wins because of the spectacular locations! I think it aids the actors and actresses, and even the bts crew, in making the world come alive in a way we wouldn't get otherwise.

I'm also a huge fan of the costume department! They're constantly giving us gorgeous clothing and I'm really going to miss that.

Story wise, Arya's arc has always stood out for me, in the show and in the books. Hodor's death stands out the most, I think, because it was probably the most unexpected and heartbreaking.
What Game of Thrones or ASOIAF Moment Has stood out the most to you? In universe, out of universe, What your Favorite thing the series has given you? I wanna hear all the great things you guys love about the series.
Answering late, as this past week has been so crazy I forgot all about the raffle until I was about to turn on my HBO app! I think I'd have to say the cinematography and the production itself has to be what has blown me away. The CGI is some of the best in the business, and I am constantly blown away by the masterfully done dragons. I'm constantly blown away by the scenery. I stand by my stance on how filming on location always makes or breaks a show or movie, and Game of Thrones always wins because of the spectacular locations! I think it aids the actors and actresses, and even the bts crew, in making the world come alive in a way we wouldn't get otherwise.

I'm also a huge fan of the costume department! They're constantly giving us gorgeous clothing and I'm really going to miss that.

Story wise, Arya's arc has always stood out for me, in the show and in the books. Hodor's death stands out the most, I think, because it was probably the most unexpected and heartbreaking.
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
[img]https://imgur.com/lS5d7i6.png[/img] [center]Here we are! First of all, I would really like to apologize for taking so long to Log all the tickets for this raffle, thank you all for your patience. The acting this episode was really good, I've had my issues with this season but all the actors and all the music was amazing, in those respects it was truly a great send off. And wow, What a big Raffle! 68059 Tickets! I started this raffle because of two things, My love for Game of Thrones and My love for Flight Rising, and now with this I'm saying goodbye to both. Thank you for joining me in this raffle, although I didn't respond to many people I really enjoyed reading all your responses to my questions. and those of you who have been here since my first raffle 3 seasons ago I want to doubly thank you, You may remember I was in a car crash during that raffle, all the well wishes I received back then really helped me in that hard time and seeing your names pop up every week of the raffles since really made me happy. Now, For what your really here for. First of all my final Weekly prize is Called a Dream of spring, and was won by Morgus! Okay so I'm going to draw this like the Dom raffles are done, I will draw the 15 winners in order and the winners will reply with their preferences up to the number they were drawn as, eg. winner 10 will list their top 10 picks of prizes. You will have until 00:00Fr time on the 22nd to send your list(roughly 45 hours from posting). If you have not sent your list by then you will be skipped and someone new will get added to the bottom of the list Okay, so here we go! [/center] 1:@Lionturtle 2:@Seonais 3:@Puggles 4:@HeroicCaster 5:@AltEan 6:@Spina 7:@Bantymom 8:@vomltbreath 9:@Erra 10:@Canisa 11:@Vocalist 12:@PalladiumX 13:@Deviri 14:@Losina 15:@Kunikida 16:@HeroicCaster 17:@Pookarookadoo 18:@chorderaos 19:@DaraX 20:@tiyonna43 21:@dragonlover1234 [center] Congratulations! You will have until 00:00Fr time on the 22nd to respond with your preferences. And again a big thank you for everyone who entered! Finally, Those of you in the ice flight, Keep an eye on the inflight sales board, where I'll be putting up a final hoard clear out give away! [/center]
lS5d7i6.png
Here we are!
First of all, I would really like to apologize for taking so long to Log all the tickets for this raffle, thank you all for your patience.

The acting this episode was really good, I've had my issues with this season but all the actors and all the music was amazing, in those respects it was truly a great send off.

And wow, What a big Raffle! 68059 Tickets!
I started this raffle because of two things, My love for Game of Thrones and My love for Flight Rising, and now with this I'm saying goodbye to both.
Thank you for joining me in this raffle, although I didn't respond to many people I really enjoyed reading all your responses to my questions.
and those of you who have been here since my first raffle 3 seasons ago I want to doubly thank you, You may remember I was in a car crash during that raffle, all the well wishes I received back then really helped me in that hard time and seeing your names pop up every week of the raffles since really made me happy.

Now, For what your really here for.

First of all my final Weekly prize is Called a Dream of spring, and was won by Morgus!

Okay so I'm going to draw this like the Dom raffles are done, I will draw the 15 winners in order and the winners will reply with their preferences up to the number they were drawn as, eg. winner 10 will list their top 10 picks of prizes.
You will have until 00:00Fr time on the 22nd to send your list(roughly 45 hours from posting). If you have not sent your list by then you will be skipped and someone new will get added to the bottom of the list

Okay, so here we go!

1:@Lionturtle
2:@Seonais
3:@Puggles
4:@HeroicCaster
5:@AltEan
6:@Spina
7:@Bantymom
8:@vomltbreath
9:@Erra
10:@Canisa
11:@Vocalist
12:@PalladiumX
13:@Deviri
14:@Losina
15:@Kunikida
16:@HeroicCaster
17:@Pookarookadoo
18:@chorderaos
19:@DaraX
20:@tiyonna43
21:@dragonlover1234
Congratulations! You will have until 00:00Fr time on the 22nd to respond with your preferences.

And again a big thank you for everyone who entered!

Finally, Those of you in the ice flight, Keep an eye on the inflight sales board, where I'll be putting up a final hoard clear out give away!
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats to all the winners!
QcmVjST.png
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to those who won!
Congrats to those who won!
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37