Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Custom Dragon Maker
1 2 3
This... this was posted before we had the scrying workshop. We have all of these features now. And as for getting the breed you want with the same patterns, you can use a breed change scroll. All of this exists.
This... this was posted before we had the scrying workshop. We have all of these features now. And as for getting the breed you want with the same patterns, you can use a breed change scroll. All of this exists.
@Twilightseer We have breed change scrolls for this exact purpose! :) A lot has changed on the site since 2013, when this suggestion was made.
@Twilightseer We have breed change scrolls for this exact purpose! :) A lot has changed on the site since 2013, when this suggestion was made.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
How and where may i get one?
How and where may i get one?
@TwilightSeer

In the MP or AH (Marketplace and auction house)

They cost either treasure or gems depending on the type, you cannot get an imperial breed change scroll as those were a promotional item for the Kickstarter that funded the game.

Bogsneaks can be created through baldwins, though I don't know the recipe or level
@TwilightSeer

In the MP or AH (Marketplace and auction house)

They cost either treasure or gems depending on the type, you cannot get an imperial breed change scroll as those were a promotional item for the Kickstarter that funded the game.

Bogsneaks can be created through baldwins, though I don't know the recipe or level

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Twilightseer They are available for treasure or gems in the Marketplace. Imperials are the only dragon that scrolls are not readily available for purchase, as there was a limited release of them for the Kickstarter event. Nocturne scrolls are limited to release during Night of the Nocturne at the end of the year, but there are usually still plenty of scrolls available to buy from users and the Auction House. Wildclaw scrolls are currently cycled out of the gem marketplace, but staff will occasionally announce their temporary return.

The treasure marketplace has got scrolls for most dragon breeds, stocking randomly every 5 minutes.

The gem marketplace has got the Coatl breed change scroll all day long. :)

Edit: >:o Ninja'd! XD
@Twilightseer They are available for treasure or gems in the Marketplace. Imperials are the only dragon that scrolls are not readily available for purchase, as there was a limited release of them for the Kickstarter event. Nocturne scrolls are limited to release during Night of the Nocturne at the end of the year, but there are usually still plenty of scrolls available to buy from users and the Auction House. Wildclaw scrolls are currently cycled out of the gem marketplace, but staff will occasionally announce their temporary return.

The treasure marketplace has got scrolls for most dragon breeds, stocking randomly every 5 minutes.

The gem marketplace has got the Coatl breed change scroll all day long. :)

Edit: >:o Ninja'd! XD
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Twilightseer

You of course buy them in the MP or from the AH. Bogsneaks are in baldwin and nocturnes seldom in chests during NotN.
@Twilightseer

You of course buy them in the MP or from the AH. Bogsneaks are in baldwin and nocturnes seldom in chests during NotN.
Knew I was forgetting some scrolls :D forgot about Nocturnes and Wildclaws...
Knew I was forgetting some scrolls :D forgot about Nocturnes and Wildclaws...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I think we should be able to make a dragon, but not actually own one. Like the dressing room, you can mix and match colours and such to make a dragon, but you can’t actually own it.
I think we should be able to make a dragon, but not actually own one. Like the dressing room, you can mix and match colours and such to make a dragon, but you can’t actually own it.
@AuraCuba Like the scrying workshop? http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict
@AuraCuba Like the scrying workshop? http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3