Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs everyone in your country knows?
1 2
AND WHO COULD FORGET OLD TOWN ROAD? SMH
AND WHO COULD FORGET OLD TOWN ROAD? SMH
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
ATEMLOS, DURCH DIE NACHT--
ATEMLOS, DURCH DIE NACHT--
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
our national anthem probably? i live in Canada.
our national anthem probably? i live in Canada.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
not country-wide, but i've yet to meet anyone in my state that doesn't know the lerner and rowe jingle [i]LERNER AND ROWE IS THE WAY TO GO CALL NINE-SEVEN-SEVEN ONE-NINE-O-O[/i] also the national anthem probably [quote name="Pixpy" date="2019-05-17 14:58:22" ] You'd be hard-pressed to find an American that doesn't know Smells Like Teen Spirit. And also yeah pretty much any Queen song, like so many said above lol. I'd also be willing to bet that everybody's heard American Pie by Don McLean. THEM GOOD OL' BOYS WERE DRINKING WHISKEY AND RY-- Really just find any Dad Song and most Americans know it [/quote] wooow i'm uncultured. this is the first time i've heard of all of these songs (besides the queen ones)
not country-wide, but i've yet to meet anyone in my state that doesn't know the lerner and rowe jingle

LERNER AND ROWE IS THE WAY TO GO
CALL NINE-SEVEN-SEVEN ONE-NINE-O-O

also the national anthem probably
Pixpy wrote on 2019-05-17 14:58:22:
You'd be hard-pressed to find an American that doesn't know Smells Like Teen Spirit.

And also yeah pretty much any Queen song, like so many said above lol.

I'd also be willing to bet that everybody's heard American Pie by Don McLean.

THEM GOOD OL' BOYS WERE DRINKING WHISKEY AND RY--

Really just find any Dad Song and most Americans know it

wooow i'm uncultured. this is the first time i've heard of all of these songs (besides the queen ones)
komaeda-kun-komaeda.png
please ping me if you quote me
[quote name="Nikame" date="2019-05-17 15:03:52" ] Okay okay so all the Americans here are missing out guys c’mon how could we forget bill bye the science guy theme! Like really Americans! I am disappointed! [/quote] BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
Nikame wrote on 2019-05-17 15:03:52:
Okay okay so all the Americans here are missing out guys c’mon how could we forget bill bye the science guy theme! Like really Americans! I am disappointed!
BILL BILL BILL BILL
BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
I live in America, and I think everyone I've seen has immediately recognized the Dun Dundada da dun dun dun da da daaa that starts Alexander Hamilton off.
I live in America, and I think everyone I've seen has immediately recognized the Dun Dundada da dun dun dun da da daaa that starts Alexander Hamilton off.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2