Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Moved] Left for the Dogs Exalt Rescue
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 308 309
@LightBreaker sure, just send a CR when you're ready
@LightBreaker sure, just send a CR when you're ready
9F2wazX.png
@Doberman will do!
@Doberman will do!
tDeKDnH.png

[center]affiliate bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
affiliate bump!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
@Doberman can I have Sundapple?
@Doberman can I have Sundapple?
xZUT2.gif
@Doberman

I'd like "Bruce," "Amethyst," and Vitoreva, please! Sending along a CR~
@Doberman

I'd like "Bruce," "Amethyst," and Vitoreva, please! Sending along a CR~
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense.
QFXpYkj.png
@Doberman

can i buy cadrawd pls
@Doberman

can i buy cadrawd pls
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@Moonflight23 @Elbow please send CRs for them

@AceTrainerAlicia Vitoreva is actually in BelgianSheepdog's lair, so just the 20kt for the two of mine! He'll have to get back to you about Vitoreva
@Moonflight23 @Elbow please send CRs for them

@AceTrainerAlicia Vitoreva is actually in BelgianSheepdog's lair, so just the 20kt for the two of mine! He'll have to get back to you about Vitoreva
9F2wazX.png
@Doberman @BelgianSheepdog Hello! Could I donate this gorgeous girl to you guys? I have no lair room or use for her (sniped her for 5g and then saw she was almost 2 years old and couldnt bear to use her for fodder) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340957/34095638_350.png[/img]
@Doberman @BelgianSheepdog Hello! Could I donate this gorgeous girl to you guys? I have no lair room or use for her (sniped her for 5g and then saw she was almost 2 years old and couldnt bear to use her for fodder)
34095638_350.png
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 sure! Feel free to send her over
@gryphon982 sure! Feel free to send her over
9F2wazX.png
@Doberman
sorry to say this but sadly i lost love for one of the dragons i adopted from you so i'm gonna have to return her :( i also have three other dragons that need to go but i don't want to see exalted
@Doberman
sorry to say this but sadly i lost love for one of the dragons i adopted from you so i'm gonna have to return her :( i also have three other dragons that need to go but i don't want to see exalted
Lair purge HERE
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 308 309