Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [FAE M] Rabbit Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would love to buy a slot! I'll send the payment over :D
I would love to buy a slot! I'll send the payment over :D
fire_love.gifgold_bow.gifocean_scarf.gifgalaxy_flowers.gifsnow_sword.gif
Computer has been fixed, previews are available again!
Computer has been fixed, previews are available again!

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
Sorry for mass ping, wanted to update everyone.
@Ikora @MoonlitCacti @felistopaz @ARabbitOnTheMoon @snowy @WhisperSpirit

I've officially landed on the decision to go with the full tail for this run. If you want to back out, I completely understand, and I may print the bunny tail version at a later date. If you'd like to be pinged for if that happens, let me know!

Additionally, once I receive payment from everyone, I should have enough gems to print it early even though the last three slots haven't been filled. If everyone's okay with that, I can do that instead of waiting for the last three slots.
Sorry for mass ping, wanted to update everyone.
@Ikora @MoonlitCacti @felistopaz @ARabbitOnTheMoon @snowy @WhisperSpirit

I've officially landed on the decision to go with the full tail for this run. If you want to back out, I completely understand, and I may print the bunny tail version at a later date. If you'd like to be pinged for if that happens, let me know!

Additionally, once I receive payment from everyone, I should have enough gems to print it early even though the last three slots haven't been filled. If everyone's okay with that, I can do that instead of waiting for the last three slots.

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
@Alyzeh

Thanks for the update, I'll send in payment in a sec!
@Alyzeh

Thanks for the update, I'll send in payment in a sec!
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Ikora @MoonlitCacti @felistopaz @snowy @WhisperSpirit
I only recently realized i had never updated you guys on this, it turns out it covers too much to be an accebt and is actually a skin. I've been trying to gather the funds to print it as a skin but it's been slow going. If you want to back out I complety understand and will refund you in full.
@Ikora @MoonlitCacti @felistopaz @snowy @WhisperSpirit
I only recently realized i had never updated you guys on this, it turns out it covers too much to be an accebt and is actually a skin. I've been trying to gather the funds to print it as a skin but it's been slow going. If you want to back out I complety understand and will refund you in full.

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
@Alyzeh

Mmh, what would the new price be?
@Alyzeh

Mmh, what would the new price be?
@feliztopaz would like to go up to 400 or 450 (so 50-100g more) but i won't require it since it was my mistake in the first place. if you aren't able to do that it's fine, it will just take longer to get it printed
@feliztopaz would like to go up to 400 or 450 (so 50-100g more) but i won't require it since it was my mistake in the first place. if you aren't able to do that it's fine, it will just take longer to get it printed

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
@Alyzeh

Oh, that's not a lot, I can do that! Would you like me to send it over now, or wait what everyone else says?

(Sorry for the late answer, I didn't get the ping - it's felistopaz :) not feliztopaz)
@Alyzeh

Oh, that's not a lot, I can do that! Would you like me to send it over now, or wait what everyone else says?

(Sorry for the late answer, I didn't get the ping - it's felistopaz :) not feliztopaz)
@felistopaz Now would be fine! it's an optional charge so I'm not requiring anyone to pay it
(oops sorry for the misping earlier then)
@felistopaz Now would be fine! it's an optional charge so I'm not requiring anyone to pay it
(oops sorry for the misping earlier then)

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
@Alyzeh

Alright, I'll send it over in a sec!
@Alyzeh

Alright, I'll send it over in a sec!
1 2 3 4 5 6