Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [FAE M] Rabbit Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kipello i would prefer not to take any gems until i have enough people to pay for a full print. since a single skin print is 2kg, without more interest 500g is not enough to cover the cost of the blueprint
@kipello i would prefer not to take any gems until i have enough people to pay for a full print. since a single skin print is 2kg, without more interest 500g is not enough to cover the cost of the blueprint

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
No worries I'll save it til it's ready!
No worries I'll save it til it's ready!
@Alyzeh would you print the bunny tail if I bought four copies for the 2kg to cover the printing cost, or would you prefer all the spots were filled before printing?
@Alyzeh would you print the bunny tail if I bought four copies for the 2kg to cover the printing cost, or would you prefer all the spots were filled before printing?
@Kipello I think you might have misunderstood what I said. The reason why 500g is enough from each person for a 10-print run is because a 10 print run comes at a significant discount. A single print of a skin costs 2000g, so 2000g would only be enough for 1 copy. That's why I refused to accept payment, without enough slots filled you would be paying 4x the price for a single print. I know that sucks, but I can't change Flightrising's rules. (for reference, this is a screenshot of the blueprint costs) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555609118371479592/696744592313286726/unknown.png[/img]
@Kipello I think you might have misunderstood what I said. The reason why 500g is enough from each person for a 10-print run is because a 10 print run comes at a significant discount.

A single print of a skin costs 2000g, so 2000g would only be enough for 1 copy. That's why I refused to accept payment, without enough slots filled you would be paying 4x the price for a single print.

I know that sucks, but I can't change Flightrising's rules.
(for reference, this is a screenshot of the blueprint costs)
unknown.png

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
@Alyzeh If/when you reprint this, I would love a slot, please? I'm ok with either the full or the bunny tail tbh; they're both lovely.
@Alyzeh If/when you reprint this, I would love a slot, please? I'm ok with either the full or the bunny tail tbh; they're both lovely.
@Alyzeh ah ok, I've never really had much to do with accents/skins so didn't know how it works. Hopefully the slots fill up then
@Alyzeh ah ok, I've never really had much to do with accents/skins so didn't know how it works. Hopefully the slots fill up then
1 2 3 4 5 6