Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you usually acquire food?
1 2 3 4
@Bradamante

I checked out your lair and noticed that you've mostly used spellcasters in the coli - grinding's a lot easier with melee fighters. I'd advise checking out Culex's leveling guide and making a new team using that.
@Bradamante

I checked out your lair and noticed that you've mostly used spellcasters in the coli - grinding's a lot easier with melee fighters. I'd advise checking out Culex's leveling guide and making a new team using that.
I feed mine exclusively off Coliseum drops.
I feed mine exclusively off Coliseum drops.
ZPPY.png
From training a lot of exalt dragons, I get most of my food from the coliseum :3

Currently sitting on 30+ pages of food in my hoard ouo aw yeah.
From training a lot of exalt dragons, I get most of my food from the coliseum :3

Currently sitting on 30+ pages of food in my hoard ouo aw yeah.
Coli grinding is my main food scource. I usually hoard food items from farming for a few days and then mass convert it!
Coli grinding is my main food scource. I usually hoard food items from farming for a few days and then mass convert it!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Yup yup, coli grinding. We've got more food than we know what to do with D:
Converted loads of it in March and still going through that. They're probably eating rotten fish at this point
Yup yup, coli grinding. We've got more food than we know what to do with D:
Converted loads of it in March and still going through that. They're probably eating rotten fish at this point
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@jessile: I looked at the guide and restarted with a new team. I've been having a much easier time leveling up now. Thanks for the suggestion!

And thank you for the input from everyone else!
@jessile: I looked at the guide and restarted with a new team. I've been having a much easier time leveling up now. Thanks for the suggestion!

And thank you for the input from everyone else!
I got about half from gathering, half from the coliseum. Since I have a rather small lair compare to the others who joined around the same time as me, I don't usually have a problem feeding my lair.
I kinda wish the coli would drop more insects haha. I have a whole load more meat and seafood compare to my insects. -dat problem with so many SDs in my lair-
I got about half from gathering, half from the coliseum. Since I have a rather small lair compare to the others who joined around the same time as me, I don't usually have a problem feeding my lair.
I kinda wish the coli would drop more insects haha. I have a whole load more meat and seafood compare to my insects. -dat problem with so many SDs in my lair-
BfF5Kjb.png
I have to use at least some of my gathering turns for plant food points. I'd have to spend every waking moment in the Coli to grind enough to feed my Snappers. If my lair gets down to 96% I go through 114 plant food points!

Everything else I can feed via Coli though.
I have to use at least some of my gathering turns for plant food points. I'd have to spend every waking moment in the Coli to grind enough to feed my Snappers. If my lair gets down to 96% I go through 114 plant food points!

Everything else I can feed via Coli though.
zQ6DQTa.png
1 2 3 4