Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Swampy Apparel
All in the title!
I have a bunch of swampy dragons I would love to dress with swampy apparel.

I have treasure, gems, and if you're looking for any items, just ask!

Swamp-colored apparel is of course what I'm looking for, but if you have any apparel you think would look good with any dragons in the "SWAMP" tab in my lair, I would love to see your suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!
All in the title!
I have a bunch of swampy dragons I would love to dress with swampy apparel.

I have treasure, gems, and if you're looking for any items, just ask!

Swamp-colored apparel is of course what I'm looking for, but if you have any apparel you think would look good with any dragons in the "SWAMP" tab in my lair, I would love to see your suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!
2erYTjP.gif - wishlist
- interests: tokyo ghoul, marvel, harry potter, divergent, throne of glass, ACOTAR, and BTS. BTS forever
@Wasco Let me know if any of these interest you: [item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=conjurer's staff][item=witch's cloak][item=witch's cobwebs][item=sepia woodmask][item=sepia woodguard][item=sepia woodbrace][item=sepia woodwing][item=druid's woodbasket][item=poisonous woodguard][item=gem thief][item=forest's edge vines][item=haunted flame candles][item=poisonous rose thorn crown][item=poisonous rose thorn wing tangle][item=fiendish emerald ghastcrown][item=ranger's tail twist][item=butterfly's kiss][item=brown wolf cape][item=black wolf cape][item=blood red wolf cape][item=gold wolf cape] Tentative: [item=tree warden's garb]
@Wasco Let me know if any of these interest you:

Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff Witch's Cloak Witch's Cobwebs Sepia Woodmask Sepia Woodguard Sepia Woodbrace Sepia Woodwing Druid's Woodbasket Poisonous Woodguard Gem Thief Forest's Edge Vines Haunted Flame Candles Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown Ranger's Tail Twist Butterfly's Kiss Brown Wolf Cape Black Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape Gold Wolf Cape

Tentative: Tree Warden's Garb
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito3_640.png
@Wasco I have several things as well, if you are interested. [item=Poisonous Woodtrail][item=Poisonous Woodtreads][item=Sepia Woodguard][item=swamp kelpie mane][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed jabbot][item=viridian scale bracers]
@Wasco I have several things as well, if you are interested.

Poisonous Woodtrail Poisonous Woodtreads Sepia Woodguard Swamp Kelpie Mane Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Jabbot Viridian Scale Bracers
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
@Wasco Would you be interested in this? [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane] I have 4.
@Wasco

Would you be interested in this? Swamp Kelpie Mane I have 4.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Wasco I put together a quick outfit for Gweneira, just for fun: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46945105&skin=0&apparel=20836,20850,24892,15306,22170,21045&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=790149] I have Gem Thief, the Magician's Cobwebs, and both sets of candles, if you're interested. I don't have the Marsh Frog or the Ball Python. As for items not in that outfit, I have a full set of the Witch apparel from NotN, as well as: [item=rattle snake][item=dusky rose thorn wing tangle][item=poisonous woodtrail][item=swamp kelpie mane][item=noxious colony][item=rubycap colony][item=twilight colony][item=bone antlers][item=tawny antlers]
@Wasco I put together a quick outfit for Gweneira, just for fun:

dragon?did=46945105&skin=0&apparel=20836,20850,24892,15306,22170,21045&xt=dressing.png
Gweneira

I have Gem Thief, the Magician's Cobwebs, and both sets of candles, if you're interested. I don't have the Marsh Frog or the Ball Python.

As for items not in that outfit, I have a full set of the Witch apparel from NotN, as well as:

Rattle Snake Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Poisonous Woodtrail Swamp Kelpie Mane Noxious Colony Rubycap Colony Twilight Colony Bone Antlers Tawny Antlers