Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 708 709
[quote name="hatterlet" date="2018-06-06 14:20:52" ] I'd love a sort of celestial apparel set - thin, super transparent gauzy drapes, diadems, strings of baubles, star and moon themed things, nebulous clouds, glittery things. [/quote] @Hatterlet ... I think they listened
hatterlet wrote on 2018-06-06 14:20:52:
I'd love a sort of celestial apparel set - thin, super transparent gauzy drapes, diadems, strings of baubles, star and moon themed things, nebulous clouds, glittery things.

@Hatterlet

... I think they listened
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
Why not some priest and nun outfits with rosaries and such! I, myself, am not religious! But it would be kinda cool to see a dragon in a priest or nun outfit! And they'd just be black, so they'll match almost any colour dragon!
Why not some priest and nun outfits with rosaries and such! I, myself, am not religious! But it would be kinda cool to see a dragon in a priest or nun outfit! And they'd just be black, so they'll match almost any colour dragon!
Untitled307_20221002053423.png
The new starsilks are absolutely lovely! I get the feeling that we've got more color variants on the way though, since there are a lot of pieces in each set, and that's how FR tends to handle huge apparel updates.

So! A few color variant suggestions:
  • Pink! Pastel pink preferably, either solid pink or fading into lavender
  • Black, pure black, with very pale silver stars.
  • Brown. Pure dark brown with beige stars, or copper with a teal fade
  • Deep blue, either pure or a fade to cyan.
  • Pastel Rainbow with white stars
  • Orange, saffron fading to lemon
The new starsilks are absolutely lovely! I get the feeling that we've got more color variants on the way though, since there are a lot of pieces in each set, and that's how FR tends to handle huge apparel updates.

So! A few color variant suggestions:
  • Pink! Pastel pink preferably, either solid pink or fading into lavender
  • Black, pure black, with very pale silver stars.
  • Brown. Pure dark brown with beige stars, or copper with a teal fade
  • Deep blue, either pure or a fade to cyan.
  • Pastel Rainbow with white stars
  • Orange, saffron fading to lemon
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Scavengers dragons need stuff. Dirty withered fabric, broken armors, war paints, more skull helmets...

Plague-ish dregs can't do anything with silks and jewelry, they need SURVIVOR stuff !
Scavengers dragons need stuff. Dirty withered fabric, broken armors, war paints, more skull helmets...

Plague-ish dregs can't do anything with silks and jewelry, they need SURVIVOR stuff !
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
[quote name="DocMulligan" date="2019-05-10 13:17:39" ] Scavengers dragons need stuff. Dirty withered fabric, broken armors, war paints, more skull helmets... Plague-ish dregs can't do anything with silks and jewelry, they need SURVIVOR stuff ! [/quote] YES PLEASE, I said it before numerous times but most definitely, metal helmets with skull parts or tusks, scrapper kilts, metal gorgets, leather gloves with studs, khopeshes, leather boots, reinforced belts, etc
DocMulligan wrote on 2019-05-10 13:17:39:

YES PLEASE, I said it before numerous times but most definitely, metal helmets with skull parts or tusks, scrapper kilts, metal gorgets, leather gloves with studs, khopeshes, leather boots, reinforced belts, etc
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="DocMulligan" date="2019-05-10 13:17:39" ] Scavengers dragons need stuff. Dirty withered fabric, broken armors, war paints, more skull helmets... Plague-ish dregs can't do anything with silks and jewelry, they need SURVIVOR stuff ! [/quote] Please; I quite like the Starsilks, but rougher apparel that looks like the dragon picked up whatever was lying around and fashioned it into adornments of some kind or other would be nice. While we're at it, I'd like to see apparel for more factions outside of Light, Nature, and Beastclan*; the Scaled (Fire) & Starsilk (Arcane) sets are a good start, but all other Flights - particularly Plague, Lightning, and Water - are lacking themed apparel outside of their Festivals, and it'd be nice to have more variety outside of Fest gear (especially if it meant we got smaller pieces, or stuff that was different from the usual -insert Flight- aesthetic, since Fest stuff is generally designed to match with apparel from previous years) More body modification type apparel, like horns, fins, frills, spikes, tusks etc would be welcome, too. *I'm counting "human" apparel as Beastclan, since we see several Beastclan fams wearing existing apparel, ex. the Talonok & their haoris, the Boreal Wood Longnecks with the Frostfinder/Windwalker Arctic sets, etc.
DocMulligan wrote on 2019-05-10 13:17:39:

Please; I quite like the Starsilks, but rougher apparel that looks like the dragon picked up whatever was lying around and fashioned it into adornments of some kind or other would be nice.

While we're at it, I'd like to see apparel for more factions outside of Light, Nature, and Beastclan*; the Scaled (Fire) & Starsilk (Arcane) sets are a good start, but all other Flights - particularly Plague, Lightning, and Water - are lacking themed apparel outside of their Festivals, and it'd be nice to have more variety outside of Fest gear (especially if it meant we got smaller pieces, or stuff that was different from the usual -insert Flight- aesthetic, since Fest stuff is generally designed to match with apparel from previous years)

More body modification type apparel, like horns, fins, frills, spikes, tusks etc would be welcome, too.

*I'm counting "human" apparel as Beastclan, since we see several Beastclan fams wearing existing apparel, ex. the Talonok & their haoris, the Boreal Wood Longnecks with the Frostfinder/Windwalker Arctic sets, etc.
Okay now that we're talking about tattered apparel and something rougher... I'd like to see some robes. Please. Just plain robes similar to Greek chitons, himations, chlamys, etc. One of the sets could even be tattered and dusty while others can have some simple geometrical or flower patterns on them. [center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t5Sl0FCCQgI/Vl9EQEy3CdI/AAAAAAAAAl0/g0PxE0Wojt4/s1600/3cdfedf8a86e56975791bbbdaf3219a9.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/31/e2/e631e285d759e99ac0a27efc2d99fd4e.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/ef/49/b2ef499d076f200964e66f5002c2b8de.jpg[/img][/center] I know wrinkles are hard to draw but at least these don't have to be fancy
Okay now that we're talking about tattered apparel and something rougher... I'd like to see some robes. Please. Just plain robes similar to Greek chitons, himations, chlamys, etc. One of the sets could even be tattered and dusty while others can have some simple geometrical or flower patterns on them.
3cdfedf8a86e56975791bbbdaf3219a9.jpg
e631e285d759e99ac0a27efc2d99fd4e.jpg
b2ef499d076f200964e66f5002c2b8de.jpg
I know wrinkles are hard to draw but at least these don't have to be fancy
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center]Starsilk recolors -[/center] Galaxy Starsilks: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yiHLJw2.png[/img] Moonstone Starsilks: [img]https://i.imgur.com/LotH4xq.png[/img] these are really vague approximations bc heck photoshop but basically, I wanted to try to make a nightshade-looking set and ended up with two dfhghfh [b]EDIT: peach starsilks because I'm having fun[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6QYLqdJ.png[/img] [url=https://twitter.com/bioluminosity/status/1127236823519059969]more purple versions[/url] because uhhhhhhhhhhhh you know why
Starsilk recolors -

Galaxy Starsilks:
yiHLJw2.png

Moonstone Starsilks:
LotH4xq.png

these are really vague approximations bc heck photoshop but basically, I wanted to try to make a nightshade-looking set and ended up with two dfhghfh

EDIT: peach starsilks because I'm having fun

6QYLqdJ.png

more purple versions because uhhhhhhhhhhhh you know why
they/it

art | skins | links | about
This has definitely been suggested before, but I would like to mention it again. Crow/raven apparel, similar to the peace dove/other bird apparel or something like the flowerfalls.
This has definitely been suggested before, but I would like to mention it again. Crow/raven apparel, similar to the peace dove/other bird apparel or something like the flowerfalls.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Headsets. They aren't that complicated to make (probably), and would very useful to dragon kind in Sorinth. If you're thinking 'they can't be made in Sorinth!' Think about it; we've essentially made a giant electric generator that the Stormcatcher uses daily, plus we've got forking MAGIC, which would definitely help in someway with carrying the sound. I was told the gamedevs put Sorinth in a 1920's tech era, and that the first 2-way headset was invented in 1923, so they aren't that far off in technology to make them. All the materials are there to make them, they just aren't put together yet! Here's a couple images on what they could look like. [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fd2rormqr1qwzpz.cloudfront.net%2Fphotos%2F2013%2F03%2F20%2F46228-earlyheadphones.jpg[/url] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/28/fe/bf/28febf21401ecb3d64db789fde6a47f5.jpg[/img] (If you have a better of what they could look like, link a picture of them here!) Ok, that's the in game reasoning, which everyone was mad about last time, now onto the players reasoning. Think of the cosplays! You could dress up a dragon as a army vet actively giveing out orders over the coms, or an engineer giving out orders to other electricians that too far away to hear them. And before you say there's no army in Sorinth, the dragons you exhalate serve your deity, and the detiys can use those dragons as an army if they please. So there technically is an army in Sorinth. Correction, there are 11 of them! (I mean, the lore is up to you anyways right?) So please support this I posted this 2 different times, and I wish I knew there was an apparel thread earlier. XD
Headsets. They aren't that complicated to make (probably), and would very useful to dragon kind in Sorinth. If you're thinking 'they can't be made in Sorinth!' Think about it; we've essentially made a giant electric generator that the Stormcatcher uses daily, plus we've got forking MAGIC, which would definitely help in someway with carrying the sound. I was told the gamedevs put Sorinth in a 1920's tech era, and that the first 2-way headset was invented in 1923, so they aren't that far off in technology to make them. All the materials are there to make them, they just aren't put together yet!
Here's a couple images on what they could look like.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fd2rormqr1qwzpz.cloudfront.net%2Fphotos%2F2013%2F03%2F20%2F46228-earlyheadphones.jpg

28febf21401ecb3d64db789fde6a47f5.jpg

(If you have a better of what they could look like, link a picture of them here!)

Ok, that's the in game reasoning, which everyone was mad about last time, now onto the players reasoning.

Think of the cosplays! You could dress up a dragon as a army vet actively giveing out orders over the coms, or an engineer giving out orders to other electricians that too far away to hear them.
And before you say there's no army in Sorinth, the dragons you exhalate serve your deity, and the detiys can use those dragons as an army if they please. So there technically is an army in Sorinth. Correction, there are 11 of them!
(I mean, the lore is up to you anyways right?)
So please support this

I posted this 2 different times, and I wish I knew there was an apparel thread earlier. XD
vbbgBW.png
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 708 709