Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | A Cheshire Cat
I'm looking to find a Cheshire cat themed dragon! Genes don't matter to me as I can change those later, but the colors must be right! If you have a dragon like this or can breed one, please let me know! [center][i][b]Must[/b] be male, Imperial or Coatl[/i] Primary: Amythest Secondary: Orchid, Amythest, Nightshade, or Royal Tertiary: Fuchsia or Magenta Cat colored eyes- Nature, Light, or Wind[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=175&auth=7b7d3b5ec69c7ddff46a6642ae80eeeb2dfb476a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'm looking to find a Cheshire cat themed dragon! Genes don't matter to me as I can change those later, but the colors must be right! If you have a dragon like this or can breed one, please let me know!

Must be male, Imperial or Coatl
Primary: Amythest
Secondary: Orchid, Amythest, Nightshade, or Royal
Tertiary: Fuchsia or Magenta
Cat colored eyes- Nature, Light, or Wind

dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=175&auth=7b7d3b5ec69c7ddff46a6642ae80eeeb2dfb476a&dummyext=prev.png
50mmo8.jpg
I don't have a dragon, but I wanted to let you know that there is a cheshire cat accent for female snappers that you can get on the ah for around 25g, so you should consider including female snappers in your search
I don't have a dragon, but I wanted to let you know that there is a cheshire cat accent for female snappers that you can get on the ah for around 25g, so you should consider including female snappers in your search
@RiversideWren Oh I'm well aware since I'm shadow flight and Trickmurk is my favorite holiday, but I hate Snappers :D I'd much prefer the dragon itself look like the Cheshire cat and Coatls look awfully like feline snakes anyway.
@RiversideWren Oh I'm well aware since I'm shadow flight and Trickmurk is my favorite holiday, but I hate Snappers :D I'd much prefer the dragon itself look like the Cheshire cat and Coatls look awfully like feline snakes anyway.
50mmo8.jpg
Still looking!
Still looking!
50mmo8.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
50mmo8.jpg