Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 87
Galore, AKA dragon version of santa. Im excited though!!
Galore, AKA dragon version of santa. Im excited though!!
I knew you would put a new section on the trading post the moment I read you had problems with the exclusive items delivery sistem. I think it's the only reasonable way to handle it and I always love addictions to the trading post! By the way, I reaaaally like Galore and I can't wait to see how this works! P.S. I can understand the one week issue a lot of players are talking about and I fully understand them as I sometimes found myself not logging in for more than 7 days, plus never paying attention to twitter since it's flooded by twits [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
I knew you would put a new section on the trading post the moment I read you had problems with the exclusive items delivery sistem. I think it's the only reasonable way to handle it and I always love addictions to the trading post!

By the way, I reaaaally like Galore and I can't wait to see how this works!

P.S. I can understand the one week issue a lot of players are talking about and I fully understand them as I sometimes found myself not logging in for more than 7 days, plus never paying attention to twitter since it's flooded by twits
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I don't like this update :\
I don't like this update :\
ZaWqaad.gif
This sounds like a wonderful and amazing Idea. I am an avid player and even when I'm away at cons I tend to start my days out with checking my dragons and collecting my items.

I look forward to what Galore may be giving out in the future.
This sounds like a wonderful and amazing Idea. I am an avid player and even when I'm away at cons I tend to start my days out with checking my dragons and collecting my items.

I look forward to what Galore may be giving out in the future.
+ 3 Server Time fire_gaypride_by_cicide76536-dciqc5q.gif d58qk3z-8269878f-37ba-44ca-9ac8-2bc373c3f84a.png 2fire_by_cicide76536-dcipyln.gif liger_zero_jager_free_icon_by_goldenemotions-d5xpmvv.gif fire_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciqc5c.gif He/Him
[quote name="Softness" date="2019-05-07 07:26:18" ] Makes sense to me. I mean since festivals are only a week and people have that long to pick up festival items and skins. <3 [/quote] Festivals are a little different though, because you have to take some further action to participate (Gather or fight in the Coliseum, pay treasure for skins and the box with the Prismatic Token, brew stuff at Baldwin). You need to be actively playing the game to participate in a festival. Gifts like Marva chests have always been framed differently — as a gift for everyone, not just super active players. I think it’s fine that FR wants to balance that differently now, but I still think the window should be at least two weeks.
Softness wrote on 2019-05-07 07:26:18:
Makes sense to me. I mean since festivals are only a week and people have that long to pick up festival items and skins. <3

Festivals are a little different though, because you have to take some further action to participate (Gather or fight in the Coliseum, pay treasure for skins and the box with the Prismatic Token, brew stuff at Baldwin). You need to be actively playing the game to participate in a festival. Gifts like Marva chests have always been framed differently — as a gift for everyone, not just super active players. I think it’s fine that FR wants to balance that differently now, but I still think the window should be at least two weeks.
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
[emoji=guardian love size=1] WE [emoji=familiar heart size=1] GALORE [emoji=guardian love size=1]
WE GALORE
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
i dont really see the point of implementing this but like shrug? galore is BEAUTIFUL
i dont really see the point of implementing this but like shrug? galore is BEAUTIFUL
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
Galore is amazing and I quite like the idea going with them
Galore is amazing and I quite like the idea going with them
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
Really cool idea. If it's not too taxing, could you possibly make it so that Galore maybe gives a little indication that there's a gift available for pick up? Like maybe a tag that says "new!" that could be displayed on his spot in the trading post during the seven-day window?

(you know, for those active players who don't check the main page for updates all that often)
Really cool idea. If it's not too taxing, could you possibly make it so that Galore maybe gives a little indication that there's a gift available for pick up? Like maybe a tag that says "new!" that could be displayed on his spot in the trading post during the seven-day window?

(you know, for those active players who don't check the main page for updates all that often)
bUV7Wi0.png7J28AwT.pngkbjXdNv.png5ZqCHUr.png

1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 87