Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87
My gosh is the art on Galore amazing
My gosh is the art on Galore amazing
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
smart decision, and i must say, Galore looks awesome
smart decision, and i must say, Galore looks awesome
I like the idea.
I have a suggestion (Idk if this is the right place to put it.)

Wouldn't it be better to put Galore with Festive Favors instead of the trading post, as this would be for special events? And that way, he could be available only at certain times, like with Joxar.
I like the idea.
I have a suggestion (Idk if this is the right place to put it.)

Wouldn't it be better to put Galore with Festive Favors instead of the trading post, as this would be for special events? And that way, he could be available only at certain times, like with Joxar.
ok but what will happen to items that stay for over seven days? will galore just yeet it away? yall could make us like pay some gold to get it back after those seven days instead of whatever you'll do.
ok but what will happen to items that stay for over seven days? will galore just yeet it away? yall could make us like pay some gold to get it back after those seven days instead of whatever you'll do.
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

I have to agree with those saying 7 days is too short. In past whenever my computer has broken down it has taken longer than 7 days for me to get it back from the computer repair place, they always have to order parts and they always have repair backlogs.
I have to agree with those saying 7 days is too short. In past whenever my computer has broken down it has taken longer than 7 days for me to get it back from the computer repair place, they always have to order parts and they always have repair backlogs.
I like the idea of this, but having the window for getting items open for a little longer might be better. I recently missed out the whole month of wavecrest due to IRL stuff. So I definitely would miss getting an item in that time frame. Maybe having an alert in place (email, in game note or otherwise?) to remind people they have items to pick up might help too.

I have no idea if its even feasible technical wise, but if Galore could hold onto peoples gifts for an indefinite amount of time until they accessed him for them. A bit like a deposit bank that would hold the items until withdrawn.
I like the idea of this, but having the window for getting items open for a little longer might be better. I recently missed out the whole month of wavecrest due to IRL stuff. So I definitely would miss getting an item in that time frame. Maybe having an alert in place (email, in game note or otherwise?) to remind people they have items to pick up might help too.

I have no idea if its even feasible technical wise, but if Galore could hold onto peoples gifts for an indefinite amount of time until they accessed him for them. A bit like a deposit bank that would hold the items until withdrawn.
[quote name="KaBlam" date="2019-05-07 02:13:42" ] Wouldn't it be better to put Galore with Festive Favors instead of the trading post, as this would be for special events? And that way, he could be available only at certain times, like with Joxar. [/quote] I absolutely agree. The Trading Post has been a place for daily interaction so far while Galore seems to be unavailable most of the time, very much like Joxar is with the Festive Favors. These two fit into the same category while Galore feels a bit out of place in the Trading Post imo. Except maybe if he gets an additional feature that will be available on a daily basis...
KaBlam wrote on 2019-05-07 02:13:42:

I absolutely agree. The Trading Post has been a place for daily interaction so far while Galore seems to be unavailable most of the time, very much like Joxar is with the Festive Favors. These two fit into the same category while Galore feels a bit out of place in the Trading Post imo. Except maybe if he gets an additional feature that will be available on a daily basis...
Galore... Love his art, that pose, that beard.... I need more male guardians in my life.

But, unless we are going to get a lot more of those event items, I'm also not sure if Trading post is a good place for him. We are checking other dragons there on at least weekly basis, it would feel weird to have Galore there and check on him only thrice a year or something.
Galore... Love his art, that pose, that beard.... I need more male guardians in my life.

But, unless we are going to get a lot more of those event items, I'm also not sure if Trading post is a good place for him. We are checking other dragons there on at least weekly basis, it would feel weird to have Galore there and check on him only thrice a year or something.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
Seems like a good idea~
Seems like a good idea~
@Xhaztol
Can we get some clarity on whether event items will still be brewable during the event (like anniversary familiars have been recently)? A lot of people are taking about this like a hard limit of one item per active person.
@Xhaztol
Can we get some clarity on whether event items will still be brewable during the event (like anniversary familiars have been recently)? A lot of people are taking about this like a hard limit of one item per active person.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87