Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 87
Smart implementation to help out for the anniversary that's coming up; that being said, 7 days is simply not long enough. I'm putting my vote in for at least 10-14 days, although a month would be even better. [s]It's curious that on an update, they announce even half related topics to be unworthy and deleted? Nice passive aggressive mindset there FR...[/s] [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
Smart implementation to help out for the anniversary that's coming up; that being said, 7 days is simply not long enough.

I'm putting my vote in for at least 10-14 days, although a month would be even better.

It's curious that on an update, they announce even half related topics to be unworthy and deleted? Nice passive aggressive mindset there FR...
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
smart update. this is fair. And the art looks lovely

I know people are not happy with the window to get the items but honestly... as someone who lives in poverty and their car all day sometimes from time to time, I'll still be able to yoink an item from my phone. And I'm pretty sure there will be "extras" in the AH for people to grab if they miss the time frame.

anyways saving up gems isn't too hard and if people get a little upset about a pet website. That's life baby.
smart update. this is fair. And the art looks lovely

I know people are not happy with the window to get the items but honestly... as someone who lives in poverty and their car all day sometimes from time to time, I'll still be able to yoink an item from my phone. And I'm pretty sure there will be "extras" in the AH for people to grab if they miss the time frame.

anyways saving up gems isn't too hard and if people get a little upset about a pet website. That's life baby.
iRPEx.gifHidRy.gif58xAT.gifYprVB.gifRuTPw.gif
A Silly Egg To Click
Adding my voice to say I'd appreciate a 14 day window, but this is probably fair otherwise. <3 Galore
Adding my voice to say I'd appreciate a 14 day window, but this is probably fair otherwise. <3 Galore
nNxirvT.gifHSdjdFR.gif7y2yiE2.gifLkUshID.gifTvGyETb.gif
Galore is a cutie I LOVE HIM [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Galore is a cutie I LOVE HIM
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I am honestly so very ehh on this update. I like the idea of lessening the strain on the servers and stuff. But I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE with the time limit. 7 days isn't enough time. I would even say that 14 days isn't enough time. Sometimes emergencies happen. You can have players who are incredibly active, suddenly be in the hospital for weeks, maybe months. It wouldn't be fair for players who spend an immense amount of time and even money suddenly getting punished because for whatever reason they couldn't get online in the 7 days.

And sure, maybe they could just "buy the items on AH." But fest items don't always stay super cheap. Look at Marva's Invisibility Cloak. Or even some of the masques got kinda expensive. Sometimes people don't want to shell out so much just for an item they should have already had.

I think the way this decision is currently planned is going to punish those who had life get in the way. Not everyone can be available daily for a pet game, and to think so is honestly... a little entitled. :/

BUT! I also do think this idea could work. Have Galore hold onto fest items indefinitely, until they're picked up. Maybe impose a small fee if the items are there for a long time, if you must. But a time limit just isn't fair, in my opinion. Not when you punish otherwise loyal players for things out of their control.

Other than these criticisms, I really like Galore's design and art! He's very pretty. Glad to see a Guardian NPC.
I am honestly so very ehh on this update. I like the idea of lessening the strain on the servers and stuff. But I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE with the time limit. 7 days isn't enough time. I would even say that 14 days isn't enough time. Sometimes emergencies happen. You can have players who are incredibly active, suddenly be in the hospital for weeks, maybe months. It wouldn't be fair for players who spend an immense amount of time and even money suddenly getting punished because for whatever reason they couldn't get online in the 7 days.

And sure, maybe they could just "buy the items on AH." But fest items don't always stay super cheap. Look at Marva's Invisibility Cloak. Or even some of the masques got kinda expensive. Sometimes people don't want to shell out so much just for an item they should have already had.

I think the way this decision is currently planned is going to punish those who had life get in the way. Not everyone can be available daily for a pet game, and to think so is honestly... a little entitled. :/

BUT! I also do think this idea could work. Have Galore hold onto fest items indefinitely, until they're picked up. Maybe impose a small fee if the items are there for a long time, if you must. But a time limit just isn't fair, in my opinion. Not when you punish otherwise loyal players for things out of their control.

Other than these criticisms, I really like Galore's design and art! He's very pretty. Glad to see a Guardian NPC.
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
[quote name="RobotMothPie" date="2019-05-07 03:18:49" ] I am honestly so very ehh on this update. I like the idea of lessening the strain on the servers and stuff. But I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE with the time limit. 7 days isn't enough time. I would even say that 14 days isn't enough time. Sometimes emergencies happen. You can have players who are incredibly active, suddenly be in the hospital for weeks, maybe months. It wouldn't be fair for players who spend an immense amount of time and even money suddenly getting punished because for whatever reason they couldn't get online in the 7 days. And sure, maybe they could just "buy the items on AH." But fest items don't always stay super cheap. Look at Marva's Invisibility Cloak. Or even some of the masques got kinda expensive. Sometimes people don't want to shell out so much just for an item they should have already had. I think the way this decision is currently planned is going to punish those who had life get in the way. Not everyone can be available daily for a pet game, and to think so is honestly... a little entitled. :/ BUT! I also do think this idea could work. Have Galore hold onto fest items indefinitely, until they're picked up. Maybe impose a small fee if the items are there for a long time, if you must. But a time limit just isn't fair, in my opinion. Not when you punish otherwise loyal players for things out of their control. Other than these criticisms, I really like Galore's design and art! He's very pretty. Glad to see a Guardian NPC. [/quote] I agree with this. Punishing other players simply isn't fair. Why not make Galore something like Joxar with the limitation of just one of each item. If you don't get it within the set timeframe you've got to pay a small fee. This would reward the active players with a free item and people on hiatus wouldn't be excluded from the availability of said item.
RobotMothPie wrote on 2019-05-07 03:18:49:

I agree with this. Punishing other players simply isn't fair. Why not make Galore something like Joxar with the limitation of just one of each item. If you don't get it within the set timeframe you've got to pay a small fee. This would reward the active players with a free item and people on hiatus wouldn't be excluded from the availability of said item.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Galore is the prettiest Guardian I've ever seen, aaah!
Although his artwork is so refined and gorgeous it makes
Tomo, Crim and Pinkerton look like they could use an update x3
Galore is the prettiest Guardian I've ever seen, aaah!
Although his artwork is so refined and gorgeous it makes
Tomo, Crim and Pinkerton look like they could use an update x3
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
This is an awesome idea, but, I agree with some others that a week is not really long enough.. Jury duty can last much longer than that, as can revision for exams, serious illnesses and family holidays.. I think a month is a much more fair length of time..
This is an awesome idea, but, I agree with some others that a week is not really long enough.. Jury duty can last much longer than that, as can revision for exams, serious illnesses and family holidays.. I think a month is a much more fair length of time..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
I think is fair, with smartphone, tablet, pc we can access the site in many ways so I think that 7 days to pick up an exclusive item is a good amount of time.
I think is fair, with smartphone, tablet, pc we can access the site in many ways so I think that 7 days to pick up an exclusive item is a good amount of time.
rreea8E.gif
rreea8E.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 87