Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] nearly identical dragons
1 2 3
hello, i would like to own 2 dragons that are identical in appearance, but one is slightly taller than the other one.

i do not care about the attributes of these dragons otherwise. however i don't like dark teal/ocean colours.

any gender, breed, colours, genes, etc. they do not have to be related, but can be. they do not have to be the same weight, or the same age/birthday. but they MUST be the same colours, eye colour, eye type, gender, and breed. (i know i could change breed but i'm worried that would mess up the size.)

genes can be different as i can change those. i am also only interested in buying adult dragons (i'm pretty sure dragons get bigger as they age? if someone could confirm that would be nice.) i'm also willing to scattersight if the dragons are otherwise perfect for my needs besides eye type.

and, most importantly, these identical dragons should have the same length EXCEPT one is ~1 inch taller. (up to two or three inches taller is ok too.) that means between 0.02 and 0.08 difference in height.

i would prefer the wingspan to also be the same amount bigger, but being the same or a little extra big is ok too. (i do NOT want a smaller wingspan.)

why, you ask? bigger luke.

if you have a breeding pair that produces the same colours always, or nearly so, please give me a ping! again, the only dnw is any dark teals.

or if you have any information about where i can find such dragons, please let me know.

*** in light of finding out that dragons keep growing until their first breeding cooldown, i will be buying pairs of identical dragons younger than that and then seeing their sizes & reselling them if they are not the right sizes. if you have identical dragons you do not mind selling me for this purpose, please let me know! ***

edited critera: don't mind xxx since you can get some fun colour combos anyway and i mostly care about the size + identicality
hello, i would like to own 2 dragons that are identical in appearance, but one is slightly taller than the other one.

i do not care about the attributes of these dragons otherwise. however i don't like dark teal/ocean colours.

any gender, breed, colours, genes, etc. they do not have to be related, but can be. they do not have to be the same weight, or the same age/birthday. but they MUST be the same colours, eye colour, eye type, gender, and breed. (i know i could change breed but i'm worried that would mess up the size.)

genes can be different as i can change those. i am also only interested in buying adult dragons (i'm pretty sure dragons get bigger as they age? if someone could confirm that would be nice.) i'm also willing to scattersight if the dragons are otherwise perfect for my needs besides eye type.

and, most importantly, these identical dragons should have the same length EXCEPT one is ~1 inch taller. (up to two or three inches taller is ok too.) that means between 0.02 and 0.08 difference in height.

i would prefer the wingspan to also be the same amount bigger, but being the same or a little extra big is ok too. (i do NOT want a smaller wingspan.)

why, you ask? bigger luke.

if you have a breeding pair that produces the same colours always, or nearly so, please give me a ping! again, the only dnw is any dark teals.

or if you have any information about where i can find such dragons, please let me know.

*** in light of finding out that dragons keep growing until their first breeding cooldown, i will be buying pairs of identical dragons younger than that and then seeing their sizes & reselling them if they are not the right sizes. if you have identical dragons you do not mind selling me for this purpose, please let me know! ***

edited critera: don't mind xxx since you can get some fun colour combos anyway and i mostly care about the size + identicality
I ended up here because of your comment on my page and just like. Just so you know I super support you in this endeavor GOSH I love this idea
I ended up here because of your comment on my page and just like. Just so you know I super support you in this endeavor GOSH I love this idea
@kylonaberrie
I have a pair of identical brothers in my for sale tab, they’re kids at the moment but if you like their look I can check their measurements when they grow up for you! The catch is the eye type, unfortunately, but let me know if you’re interested in them at all!
@kylonaberrie
I have a pair of identical brothers in my for sale tab, they’re kids at the moment but if you like their look I can check their measurements when they grow up for you! The catch is the eye type, unfortunately, but let me know if you’re interested in them at all!
@rei711 if 2 of them are appropriately sized i'd be willing to try to scatter the eyes to match, so please let me know! i don't mind regening either, if the third matches the size requirements better. thanks so much!

@komaedastuck im so glad like. bigger luke is hands down my fav sw theory. its perfect. i'm also working on acquiring a bigger luke pet on subeta
@rei711 if 2 of them are appropriately sized i'd be willing to try to scatter the eyes to match, so please let me know! i don't mind regening either, if the third matches the size requirements better. thanks so much!

@komaedastuck im so glad like. bigger luke is hands down my fav sw theory. its perfect. i'm also working on acquiring a bigger luke pet on subeta
I have a breeding pair that has Obsidian/Obsidian/White kids if you're interested. 50/50 Nocturne/Imperial, 100% Starmap/Constellation, 50/50 Firefly/Capsule

@kylonaberrie
I have a breeding pair that has Obsidian/Obsidian/White kids if you're interested. 50/50 Nocturne/Imperial, 100% Starmap/Constellation, 50/50 Firefly/Capsule

@kylonaberrie
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro absolutely! give me a ping if you wind up with 2 who are similar in size as adults! or if you don't wanna bother to check, whatever your usual breeding pair pings is is fine :)
@Taishiro absolutely! give me a ping if you wind up with 2 who are similar in size as adults! or if you don't wanna bother to check, whatever your usual breeding pair pings is is fine :)
I have a few siblings in my for sale tab that have size differences if you'd like to take a gander :3
I have a few siblings in my for sale tab that have size differences if you'd like to take a gander :3
50mmo8.jpg
@kylonaberrie
I actually put the pair on a nest today, so I'll let you know ^^
@kylonaberrie
I actually put the pair on a nest today, so I'll let you know ^^
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@kylonaberrie the same eye type makes it difficult x) I have two identical sisters. One is a bit bigger, but it is dificult to predict how they are going to grow, because they are hatchlings at the moment : / Dragons are (mostly) growing in their first three month. They haven´t reached their maximum size after one month. I have two pairs who are breeding always the same color combo: white/fire/fire (bee/wasp/butterfly/petals). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51511041][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515111/51511041_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51511042][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515111/51511042_350.png[/img][/url]
@kylonaberrie
the same eye type makes it difficult x)
I have two identical sisters. One is a bit bigger, but it is dificult to predict how they are going to grow, because they are hatchlings at the moment : /
Dragons are (mostly) growing in their first three month. They haven´t reached their maximum size after one month.
I have two pairs who are breeding always the same color combo: white/fire/fire (bee/wasp/butterfly/petals).

51511041_350.png
51511042_350.png
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@Zifeara unfortunately, none of those are identical enough for my purposes. thanks for the ping though!

@Taishiro thanks! in light of the new information of dragons just keeping growing, i might buy an identical pair and see what sizes they turn out after a couple months, and then sell them if they aren't the right sizes, so you don't have to sit on them until they're fully grown.

@Lesaya thanks a ton! i'd love to be on your breeding pinglist. i picked up the pair you posted, i'll just see what sizes they turn out to be rather than hoping no-one else buys them. lmk if you want me to sell them back to you if they turn out to be the wrong sizes, otherwise i'll just resell them on the AH.
@Zifeara unfortunately, none of those are identical enough for my purposes. thanks for the ping though!

@Taishiro thanks! in light of the new information of dragons just keeping growing, i might buy an identical pair and see what sizes they turn out after a couple months, and then sell them if they aren't the right sizes, so you don't have to sit on them until they're fully grown.

@Lesaya thanks a ton! i'd love to be on your breeding pinglist. i picked up the pair you posted, i'll just see what sizes they turn out to be rather than hoping no-one else buys them. lmk if you want me to sell them back to you if they turn out to be the wrong sizes, otherwise i'll just resell them on the AH.
1 2 3