Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40
Massive support for Solar Punk by @Caecilius , Shnu by @TehuMertt , Gaia by @Alnoots , and One with Nature by @Atramentia ! There's so many more excellent skins that have been entered, though, that it would get a little cumbersome to list all of my favorites ^^; best of luck to everyone though!
Massive support for Solar Punk by @Caecilius , Shnu by @TehuMertt , Gaia by @Alnoots , and One with Nature by @Atramentia ! There's so many more excellent skins that have been entered, though, that it would get a little cumbersome to list all of my favorites ^^; best of luck to everyone though!
the cool he/it
The entries all look great! I'm excited for a lovely Greenskeeper Gathering!
The entries all look great! I'm excited for a lovely Greenskeeper Gathering!
tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo3_r1_250.png petsnack + they/them WAOKY1a.png
@quarz thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate it ♥
@quarz thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate it ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Mustielsen

I love your entry! I kinda wanted to make something similar to that at first, but settled for something else. I hope you win!
@Mustielsen

I love your entry! I kinda wanted to make something similar to that at first, but settled for something else. I hope you win!
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
@Shinyumbreon Sorry for so many questions! >< Is this what you meant by hiding the base? I hid all the base layers and clipped the shadows+lineart to my colour layer. I think I did it right.... key word being think. :P [img]https://i.imgur.com/0tUZ9qS.png[/img]
@Shinyumbreon Sorry for so many questions! ><
Is this what you meant by hiding the base? I hid all the base layers and clipped the shadows+lineart to my colour layer. I think I did it right.... key word being think. :P

0tUZ9qS.png
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
@itsThirteen

thats so cool :D thank you so much for your support ^-^
@itsThirteen

thats so cool :D thank you so much for your support ^-^

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@quarz Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like!
@quarz Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@RetroJackal I love Lizard Legacy so much! Are you interested in printing if it doesn't win?
@RetroJackal I love Lizard Legacy so much! Are you interested in printing if it doesn't win?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@Swirlything love Pteridomania ♥
@Oblivii Love Moth-Eaten simple and elegant!
@Atramentia Love One With Nature really awesome! ♥
@RubieKanary Love Golden Lotus
@Arkenrall Love Fenwatcher, wish it was for a different breed as I don't keep Bogsneak
@DArtsy Magical Wizzzel is adorable!
@reaperbird Overgrown Fountain So creative!
@Swirlything love Pteridomania ♥
@Oblivii Love Moth-Eaten simple and elegant!
@Atramentia Love One With Nature really awesome! ♥
@RubieKanary Love Golden Lotus
@Arkenrall Love Fenwatcher, wish it was for a different breed as I don't keep Bogsneak
@DArtsy Magical Wizzzel is adorable!
@reaperbird Overgrown Fountain So creative!
nature-full.png
@LunaMoonbug Thanks so much! :)
@LunaMoonbug Thanks so much! :)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40