Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40
So colorful artwork! And best of luck to the artists!

I'll go right on to mentioning some faves (so I don't forget in the future).
@RubieKanary Both of your accents, Golden Lotus and Death by Flower are really pretty! I really don't have any more to say, but the artworks seem to flow naturally (when looked at individually).

Well, I guess that's it (for now). Hope there's more to see! I hope there would be a pink sakura accent for female Skydancers, just for my lovely Flora.
So colorful artwork! And best of luck to the artists!

I'll go right on to mentioning some faves (so I don't forget in the future).
@RubieKanary Both of your accents, Golden Lotus and Death by Flower are really pretty! I really don't have any more to say, but the artworks seem to flow naturally (when looked at individually).

Well, I guess that's it (for now). Hope there's more to see! I hope there would be a pink sakura accent for female Skydancers, just for my lovely Flora.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@DovaahhKiin
Your accent is really nice, but try to keep it within the dragon's boundaries. That's pretty much all the fixing that should be made.

@wolfgal111
You can try imgur for uploading images. You would first upload images to there, then share the BBCode of the image. That's it.

Apologies, since I didn't know that other people mentioned these things already.
@DovaahhKiin
Your accent is really nice, but try to keep it within the dragon's boundaries. That's pretty much all the fixing that should be made.

@wolfgal111
You can try imgur for uploading images. You would first upload images to there, then share the BBCode of the image. That's it.

Apologies, since I didn't know that other people mentioned these things already.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Scarletava
Your judging artwork should have the lineart and shadows saved on it. I see that both skins cover the full body, so all you have to do is to share the 350x350 size version of the large views.
@Scarletava
Your judging artwork should have the lineart and shadows saved on it. I see that both skins cover the full body, so all you have to do is to share the 350x350 size version of the large views.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Swirlything 'Pteridomania' looks amazing! Love it! :3

@texaspooky 'Willoughby' looks wonderful! I'd love to have this skin for my female Guards x3

Good luck to both of you!! :3
@Swirlything 'Pteridomania' looks amazing! Love it! :3

@texaspooky 'Willoughby' looks wonderful! I'd love to have this skin for my female Guards x3

Good luck to both of you!! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@Swirlything that's an amazing skin! great job!
@Swirlything that's an amazing skin! great job!
2wowe9.jpg
@Naramyon @PurpleTartan @Kisk thank you all! :)
@Naramyon @PurpleTartan @Kisk thank you all! :)
@Demostress <3

@corprus Nepenthes is creepy but I love it? =)*shudder*

@CountingChocobos <3

@RubieKanary Golden Lotus! <3

@ViperaUnion <3<3

@Spuk *giggle*

@ApexPlegian ...ooo!

@Tee =D

@BewareMirror "Oh I like that. I like that very much."
@Demostress <3

@corprus Nepenthes is creepy but I love it? =)*shudder*

@CountingChocobos <3

@RubieKanary Golden Lotus! <3

@ViperaUnion <3<3

@Spuk *giggle*

@ApexPlegian ...ooo!

@Tee =D

@BewareMirror "Oh I like that. I like that very much."
GDxDhRY.png
@Izzi
Thank you!!
@Izzi
Thank you!!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@Izzi ^^ <3
@Izzi ^^ <3
Oh bother, I can't submit the skin I started working on during wavecrest saturnalia - someone has beaten me to the aesthetics idea.
Ah well! All art's good practice

Best of luck to all the artists!
Oh bother, I can't submit the skin I started working on during wavecrest saturnalia - someone has beaten me to the aesthetics idea.
Ah well! All art's good practice

Best of luck to all the artists!
UDzE7Lx.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40