Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40
@ApexPlegian I don't even like female coatls-- but on artistic merit, I think yours is the best one so far.
@ApexPlegian I don't even like female coatls-- but on artistic merit, I think yours is the best one so far.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@PurpleTartan Thank you ! I'm happy to see someone who likes my accent ! [emoji=coatl laughing]
@PurpleTartan Thank you !
I'm happy to see someone who likes my accent !
I added a mushroom and moss accent to my entry and I Love It but I don’t have a good name for it! Oh well I guess.
I added a mushroom and moss accent to my entry and I Love It but I don’t have a good name for it! Oh well I guess.
@kisk @justhereforthero

Thank you both kindly! It has been an extremely long time since I crafted a skin-- working with a really small file on photoshop was more difficult than I last remembered.

Still, thank you so much! Here's to artists coming together for the festival. C:
@kisk @justhereforthero

Thank you both kindly! It has been an extremely long time since I crafted a skin-- working with a really small file on photoshop was more difficult than I last remembered.

Still, thank you so much! Here's to artists coming together for the festival. C:
forum-sig.gif
I decided to throw another accent up, here's hoping either at least gets an honorable mention. [emoji=fae star size=1] So many amazing skins have been entered! I can't wait to battle in the coliseum and grab all the chests I can :D
I decided to throw another accent up, here's hoping either at least gets an honorable mention.
So many amazing skins have been entered! I can't wait to battle in the coliseum and grab all the chests I can :D
@Fouguri - Thank you so much!! ;v; I hope more ridgeback skins will be submitted bc I realllyyy want some green skins for my spikey bois!
@Fouguri - Thank you so much!! ;v; I hope more ridgeback skins will be submitted bc I realllyyy want some green skins for my spikey bois!
jt3PpxV.png
@despairforme

I should try! 0w0
Just don't have so much idea for Nature theme. haha
@despairforme

I should try! 0w0
Just don't have so much idea for Nature theme. haha
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@wolfgal111 Saw you were having trouble. Basically, you can't post images to FR. All images must be hosted somewhere else with a web address.

I don't know if this will help, but here's a Basic BBCode guide.

I tried with your skin, but it looks like DeviantArt has things set up so artwork doesn't get stolen?
@wolfgal111 Saw you were having trouble. Basically, you can't post images to FR. All images must be hosted somewhere else with a web address.

I don't know if this will help, but here's a Basic BBCode guide.

I tried with your skin, but it looks like DeviantArt has things set up so artwork doesn't get stolen?
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@Swirlything THAT SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL!! Ferns are lovely and that is a brilliant use of them
@Swirlything THAT SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL!! Ferns are lovely and that is a brilliant use of them
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@Atramentia Your entry is just absolutely stunning!! I'm rooting for you! :)
@Atramentia Your entry is just absolutely stunning!! I'm rooting for you! :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40