Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 6mo post-flight change, unable to change
i'm 6mo and all but one day post-flight change from plague to earth, but the site says i'm ineligible! is it time based? i changed flights on 11/04/2018
i'm 6mo and all but one day post-flight change from plague to earth, but the site says i'm ineligible! is it time based? i changed flights on 11/04/2018
unknown.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png beastclan gang! fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png unknown.png
@zombiehearts

Sorry--the wording on the error message is kinda bad. Flight change cooldowns work like incubating; it takes 6 months of cooldown and then the next day you can switch. That means you should be able to switch May 5 after rollover (assuming all other criteria are met--no nests, 1500g).

On the plus side this gives you another day to make sure you're not on any flight-specific ping lists.
@zombiehearts

Sorry--the wording on the error message is kinda bad. Flight change cooldowns work like incubating; it takes 6 months of cooldown and then the next day you can switch. That means you should be able to switch May 5 after rollover (assuming all other criteria are met--no nests, 1500g).

On the plus side this gives you another day to make sure you're not on any flight-specific ping lists.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2019-05-04 01:22:21" ] @zombiehearts Sorry--the wording on the error message is kinda bad. Flight change cooldowns work like incubating; it takes 6 months of cooldown and then the next day you can switch. That means you should be able to switch May 5 after rollover (assuming all other criteria are met--no nests, 1500g). On the plus side this gives you another day to make sure you're not on any flight-specific ping lists. [/quote] oh! okay, that makes sense, thank you so much!!
Nightwind wrote on 2019-05-04 01:22:21:
@zombiehearts

oh! okay, that makes sense, thank you so much!!
unknown.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png beastclan gang! fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png unknown.png