gg guys!
BcRJQQl.png
epic gamer win. hilariously ironic that Will killed Nico on night 7
epic gamer win. hilariously ironic that Will killed Nico on night 7
wide.png
Loved this game lol GG everyone!!
Loved this game lol GG everyone!!
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
[quote]Bertolt Hoover's loud, off-key singing wards off wild animals and other tributes.[/quote] I MEAN, chuugakkou [quote]Will Solace strikes Bertolt Hoover, Reiner Braun and Luna Aegis down with lightning bolts from a staff.[/quote] Awww, they almost got there. At least they stayed together until the end this time. And so many interactions between them <3
Quote:
Bertolt Hoover's loud, off-key singing wards off wild animals and other tributes.
I MEAN, chuugakkou
Quote:
Will Solace strikes Bertolt Hoover, Reiner Braun and Luna Aegis down with lightning bolts from a staff.
Awww, they almost got there. At least they stayed together until the end this time. And so many interactions between them <3
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Hello Everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 170th Fandom Hunger Games!

This is a Vanilla round where you enter any 2 characters from the same fandom. Each Fandom has a 4 entry limit.

48 spots will be open, with 24 in one game, and 24 in the other. If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Thursday's game.

Folks, it's that time again! The time has come to vote on another 3 themes, randomly selected by yours truly! 2 of these themes come from the suggestions list, and 1 is a returning theme, ready for an encore! All 3 of these themes will be used, it's just a matter of when. (And if you have any ideas for themes, feel free to let me know!)

The first theme is...Ghostbusters!
If there's something strange, in the arena. Who you gonna call? 48 tributes who'll have to bust some ghosts, before they become ghosts themselvessssssss.

The second theme is...The 90s!
What's the 411 on this theme? Only that our fly tributes will be chillin in the 90s time period! And any fandoms that come from the 90s or take place in the 90s will not be subjected to the 4 entry per fandom limit!

And the third theme is...All Females!
Originally the theme for the 16th Fandom Hunger Games, this game will consist exclusively of female characters! (In case you're wondering, yes, there was also an all males round)

So please mention with your entry which of these themes you'd like to see first!

Just to give an idea of when all this is happening, here is what the schedule looks like for these upcoming weeks:

Game 170- Vanilla (this week)
Game 171- Theme with most votes
Game 172- Vanilla
Game 173- Theme with 2nd most votes
Game 174- Vanilla
FOLLOWED BY THE 7TH QUARTER QUELL! (The theme for the 7th Quarter Quell shall be a mystery until the time comes...)
Game 175- Vanilla
Game 176- Theme with the 3rd most votes

Also as a reminder, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send @ LadyPlague a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Arkaness @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @antisocialgem @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @Tsuwabuki @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Odamaki @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @Grail @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @Rainbowishere @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Bronzewing @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @despairing @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @Uuno @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @Shiromori @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @OwU @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @threepigeons @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro @texaspooky @Maithax @ShinyDecidueye @Nezumi @murfijs @Lithuania @PopatoPips @Skydust @Khaos101 @Astrophile @Barrypaws @Willowfrost10 @Pandella @Sarkie @Yamatsumori @ItsMeSunnyD @Flareth @BlackwatchGenji @sleepslope @WishUponADragon @DarkSnowfox @Tetraaa @CriimsonRose @Starkitti @Keldi @OliverWoolfe @SaharaSanada @Mysticmints @FairyForestKing @cristalclaw @Vivichi @Kitsunewarrior @MattAttacked @Peachyminn @Robophobic @Springaling406 @Eijiro @Anemonevernalis @Dragongem23 @Greyh0und @Amalgamdragon @Rivertyl @Mediaeumbra
@xNEVERLANDx @Swagolor @Enemy @YouOldSerpent @PinkyDaPinkSlime @MagicMistle @HimikoTheMage @Abyssdrake

@Aoji @Fenni4Ever @ediblebites Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Hello Everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 170th Fandom Hunger Games!

This is a Vanilla round where you enter any 2 characters from the same fandom. Each Fandom has a 4 entry limit.

48 spots will be open, with 24 in one game, and 24 in the other. If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Thursday's game.

Folks, it's that time again! The time has come to vote on another 3 themes, randomly selected by yours truly! 2 of these themes come from the suggestions list, and 1 is a returning theme, ready for an encore! All 3 of these themes will be used, it's just a matter of when. (And if you have any ideas for themes, feel free to let me know!)

The first theme is...Ghostbusters!
If there's something strange, in the arena. Who you gonna call? 48 tributes who'll have to bust some ghosts, before they become ghosts themselvessssssss.

The second theme is...The 90s!
What's the 411 on this theme? Only that our fly tributes will be chillin in the 90s time period! And any fandoms that come from the 90s or take place in the 90s will not be subjected to the 4 entry per fandom limit!

And the third theme is...All Females!
Originally the theme for the 16th Fandom Hunger Games, this game will consist exclusively of female characters! (In case you're wondering, yes, there was also an all males round)

So please mention with your entry which of these themes you'd like to see first!

Just to give an idea of when all this is happening, here is what the schedule looks like for these upcoming weeks:

Game 170- Vanilla (this week)
Game 171- Theme with most votes
Game 172- Vanilla
Game 173- Theme with 2nd most votes
Game 174- Vanilla
FOLLOWED BY THE 7TH QUARTER QUELL! (The theme for the 7th Quarter Quell shall be a mystery until the time comes...)
Game 175- Vanilla
Game 176- Theme with the 3rd most votes

Also as a reminder, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send @ LadyPlague a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Arkaness @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @antisocialgem @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @Tsuwabuki @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Odamaki @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @Grail @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @Rainbowishere @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Bronzewing @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @despairing @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @Uuno @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @Shiromori @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @OwU @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @threepigeons @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro @texaspooky @Maithax @ShinyDecidueye @Nezumi @murfijs @Lithuania @PopatoPips @Skydust @Khaos101 @Astrophile @Barrypaws @Willowfrost10 @Pandella @Sarkie @Yamatsumori @ItsMeSunnyD @Flareth @BlackwatchGenji @sleepslope @WishUponADragon @DarkSnowfox @Tetraaa @CriimsonRose @Starkitti @Keldi @OliverWoolfe @SaharaSanada @Mysticmints @FairyForestKing @cristalclaw @Vivichi @Kitsunewarrior @MattAttacked @Peachyminn @Robophobic @Springaling406 @Eijiro @Anemonevernalis @Dragongem23 @Greyh0und @Amalgamdragon @Rivertyl @Mediaeumbra
@xNEVERLANDx @Swagolor @Enemy @YouOldSerpent @PinkyDaPinkSlime @MagicMistle @HimikoTheMage @Abyssdrake

@Aoji @Fenni4Ever @ediblebites Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Ru6naU3.png
Username: TheEnderDraco District: 4 Fandom: Characters: The Hatbox Ghost (He/Him) [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xvwE3nOQzsY/Va8wWtPgOII/AAAAAAAAsKg/dMXxGUulV0o/s1600/2015-07-17_0114.jpg[/img] Emily (She/Her) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/76/8d/5e768d7035cb8d24a5d257d454ca6339.jpg[/img] Ping Information: Every post Thursday’s Game @LadyPlague I vote for Ghostbusters!
Username: TheEnderDraco
District: 4
Fandom:
Characters: The Hatbox Ghost (He/Him)
2015-07-17_0114.jpg
Emily (She/Her)
5e768d7035cb8d24a5d257d454ca6339.jpg
Ping Information: Every post
Thursday’s Game

@LadyPlague

I vote for Ghostbusters!
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@LadyPlague

I would love to but i realized that i oversleept my round :/ so it was a bit sad to re-read everything. time zones are annoying TvT
@LadyPlague

I would love to but i realized that i oversleept my round :/ so it was a bit sad to re-read everything. time zones are annoying TvT
CeLSHOy.png
@LadyPlague Username: luckless District: Any Fandom: The Last Airbender Day: friday Characters: [b]Toph[/b]-"The blind bandit" (female) [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/1740cdf7-bf1c-4873-8e0f-a94ca32f9709/d52g27h-bcdfd1d7-9a51-4bfe-a60d-883854cc7c22.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1326,q_70,strp/toph_bei_fong__the_blind_bandit__by_jeftoon01_d52g27h-fullview.jpg[/img] [b]Zuko[/b]-(male) [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/365001ec-277d-4afe-b80b-93044a238789/d4t3x17-037b591f-3c54-45a4-865f-c03490452679.jpg[/img]
@LadyPlague
Username: luckless
District: Any
Fandom: The Last Airbender
Day: friday
Characters:

Toph-"The blind bandit" (female)
toph_bei_fong__the_blind_bandit__by_jeftoon01_d52g27h-fullview.jpg

Zuko-(male)
d4t3x17-037b591f-3c54-45a4-865f-c03490452679.jpg
Lichtdrache.gif
@LadyPlague Username: HimikoTheMage District: Any Fandom: Hetalia Characters: Denmark (M) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/66/6b/6a/666b6a9b25f317ab5ea026d54cde496f--hetalia.jpg[/img] Norway (M) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/85/1e/cf/851ecf44824bbf260c011197e7a3e998--norway-art-styles.jpg[/img] Which game: Either is fine. Ping info: All Voting for the 90's!
@LadyPlague
Username: HimikoTheMage
Fandom: Hetalia
Characters:

Denmark (M)

666b6a9b25f317ab5ea026d54cde496f--hetalia.jpg

Norway (M)

851ecf44824bbf260c011197e7a3e998--norway-art-styles.jpg

Which game: Either is fine.
Ping info: All

Voting for the 90's!
sf13Wmt.png
I vote for ghostbusters! Username: MissNevermind District: Any Fandom: Danganronpa Characters: Touko Fukawa (She/Her) [img]https://static.zerochan.net/Fukawa.Touko.full.1762685.jpg[/img] Sayaka Maizono (She/Her) [img]https://static.zerochan.net/Maizono.Sayaka.full.1769656.jpg[/img] Ping Information: All Thursday's Game or Friday's Game: Thursday please!
I vote for ghostbusters!
Username: MissNevermind
Fandom: Danganronpa
Characters:
Touko Fukawa (She/Her)
Fukawa.Touko.full.1762685.jpg
Sayaka Maizono (She/Her)
Maizono.Sayaka.full.1769656.jpg
Ping Information: All
Thursday's Game or Friday's Game: Thursday please!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 ... 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 ... 5991 5992