Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@StoryofaWhale

*sobbing* Why DON'T we talk more?! I miss our little lore chats! I think this is a sign that we MUST get to chatting again! I bet Tautou and Entendu will want to know how their granddaughter is getting along!
@StoryofaWhale

*sobbing* Why DON'T we talk more?! I miss our little lore chats! I think this is a sign that we MUST get to chatting again! I bet Tautou and Entendu will want to know how their granddaughter is getting along!
5YBJwjR.png
@ClockworkEclipse Oh my gosh, thank you! I love to hear that I helped your writing develop! Not to mention sparking off things that maintained your interest in FR. It's been a while since I've hosted a mafia game but it's awesome to hear that good things are still coming from the old ones.
@ClockworkEclipse Oh my gosh, thank you! I love to hear that I helped your writing develop! Not to mention sparking off things that maintained your interest in FR. It's been a while since I've hosted a mafia game but it's awesome to hear that good things are still coming from the old ones.
@ClockworkEclipse Awww, we love having you around and we love reading your lore! <3
@ClockworkEclipse Awww, we love having you around and we love reading your lore! <3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Scenario
sup! thanks for bein a heckin good friend to me these 3-4 years (and also introducing FR to me, that turned out well) yeah ur really kool thanks for putting up with me for so long lmao it must be hard cuz i'm very socially unaware whoops :P
also thank you for introducing FE to me cuz i like it,, a lot
oh yeah and thanks for nearly spoiling endgame for me
why

@Kyrio
hiii!! honestly i can't believe you were the first person to actually mention FR and i never even noticed :(( i think it was around march last year? anyways thanks for being hella supportive and fun and a good friend and also someone i can really just talk to at any time about anything~ yes and i shall not spoil you for avengers endgame because i'm a nice person (unlike someone else ahem ahem) although you've probably already been spoiled by them. which you have.
w h o o p s.
also thanks for putting up with my trash day in day out ahaha
(btw i just spelled thanks as thanos i think i've been watching too much marvel)

@todorokishoto
hey man thanks for being a good friend to me these couple years!! aha i know that i don't speak up much during rs discussions, yeah sorry bout that :P
also holy heck you draw good, your art is heckin awesome! like dude ur drawings literally look like they were printed on paper and it looks really cool!
yes so like everyone else who i'm gonna mention here thanks for putting up with me cuz i'm a terrible person most of the time :D

@Starwindrider
hello!! thanks for creating and continuing KitC for these couple months! i know it's been hard (with all our projects and exams and all that) but you've persevered and stuck with this game all the way!! and i really don't know how you manage to juggle all these things, including the writing (which by the way, is A++) and the voting and the organising. oh yeah, and the putting up with a bunch of people. how do you do that.

anyways thanks for bein such an awesome friend and someone i can just casually chat with at any time! i <3 scribble pony, love the new comic! continue doodling and doing what you love!!

ok anyways yep, i think that's it for now! i'll probably add more soon, but not now cuz i've already written a lot. :P
@Scenario
sup! thanks for bein a heckin good friend to me these 3-4 years (and also introducing FR to me, that turned out well) yeah ur really kool thanks for putting up with me for so long lmao it must be hard cuz i'm very socially unaware whoops :P
also thank you for introducing FE to me cuz i like it,, a lot
oh yeah and thanks for nearly spoiling endgame for me
why

@Kyrio
hiii!! honestly i can't believe you were the first person to actually mention FR and i never even noticed :(( i think it was around march last year? anyways thanks for being hella supportive and fun and a good friend and also someone i can really just talk to at any time about anything~ yes and i shall not spoil you for avengers endgame because i'm a nice person (unlike someone else ahem ahem) although you've probably already been spoiled by them. which you have.
w h o o p s.
also thanks for putting up with my trash day in day out ahaha
(btw i just spelled thanks as thanos i think i've been watching too much marvel)

@todorokishoto
hey man thanks for being a good friend to me these couple years!! aha i know that i don't speak up much during rs discussions, yeah sorry bout that :P
also holy heck you draw good, your art is heckin awesome! like dude ur drawings literally look like they were printed on paper and it looks really cool!
yes so like everyone else who i'm gonna mention here thanks for putting up with me cuz i'm a terrible person most of the time :D

@Starwindrider
hello!! thanks for creating and continuing KitC for these couple months! i know it's been hard (with all our projects and exams and all that) but you've persevered and stuck with this game all the way!! and i really don't know how you manage to juggle all these things, including the writing (which by the way, is A++) and the voting and the organising. oh yeah, and the putting up with a bunch of people. how do you do that.

anyways thanks for bein such an awesome friend and someone i can just casually chat with at any time! i <3 scribble pony, love the new comic! continue doodling and doing what you love!!

ok anyways yep, i think that's it for now! i'll probably add more soon, but not now cuz i've already written a lot. :P
0hdzmy0.png
@VeroKitty Thank you! That is so sweet of you-- made my day!

I'm thankful for @TheAwesoMew-- you are seriously so amazing for helping me out with my new thread design-- I can't thank you enough for all you've done and for putting up with me being super picky about literally everything (:
@VeroKitty Thank you! That is so sweet of you-- made my day!

I'm thankful for @TheAwesoMew-- you are seriously so amazing for helping me out with my new thread design-- I can't thank you enough for all you've done and for putting up with me being super picky about literally everything (:
wjPnp7u.png
@YeehawYote @Mythologica
You two are the best, and I’m really not exaggerating when I say that. You’ve both helped me through so many extremely tough places in my life, and even though it’s so hard for me to comfortably talk to almost every other person on the planet, I’m always comfortable and happy to talk to you guys whenever I can. You two are always such great fun to hang out with and talk to, and I cannot thank you guys enough for making my life so much better.
You’re both so talented and kind and wonderful. You’re my best friends and I love you both very much!
@YeehawYote @Mythologica
You two are the best, and I’m really not exaggerating when I say that. You’ve both helped me through so many extremely tough places in my life, and even though it’s so hard for me to comfortably talk to almost every other person on the planet, I’m always comfortable and happy to talk to you guys whenever I can. You two are always such great fun to hang out with and talk to, and I cannot thank you guys enough for making my life so much better.
You’re both so talented and kind and wonderful. You’re my best friends and I love you both very much!
@DeeDee44
I love you too!

also get on google hangouts.
I have to talk to u.
@DeeDee44
I love you too!

also get on google hangouts.
I have to talk to u.
@DeeDee44
I am thankful for u and glad i met u. u have been an awesome friend to me.
I am going to miss u when i move! Love u obese kid! jk lol

@NyaNya123
I am thankful for u too and hope u have a great weekend and summer and so on...
I love u!
@DeeDee44
I am thankful for u and glad i met u. u have been an awesome friend to me.
I am going to miss u when i move! Love u obese kid! jk lol

@NyaNya123
I am thankful for u too and hope u have a great weekend and summer and so on...
I love u!
@leptonyx
hey im crying now i love u so much im real glad we met youve helped me a lot over the past like. 2 ? 3 ? years and i just adore u. youre such a wonderful person, i love that we hang out and talk and play games and dnd im sorry for trying to kill ur character so much i just love you lots <3 and i love that everytime u see something from naruto u send it to me it makes me smile always

@YeehawYote
hewwo i didnt forget YOU either im super glad we talk and we met and that you send me cute sheep pictures and pictures of flowers and cows and horses and just everything i love you im also sorry for trying to kill ur dnd character too i really love that you talk with me and play games and that were friends <3 youre so kind and lovely literally one of the best people ive ever met love u

@Evernite
im super thankful for u introducing me to this game where ive met so many wonderful people and i love you forever, and how youre always willing to listen to me when im sad and i love that we made a whole cast of pirate characters to go on adventures together and i wanna thank you just for everything and i love you so much and ur one of the strongest people i know love u <33

@sitka
i know we dont talk as much as we used to but i just want you to know that youre such a beautiful and kind friend and person and i always will be glad i met u and that we had such GREAT talks about various overwatch characters and ur fanfictions :3c i love you lots and i want you to know how awesome i think you are and i want to thank you for always listening to me and i love you a lot
@leptonyx
hey im crying now i love u so much im real glad we met youve helped me a lot over the past like. 2 ? 3 ? years and i just adore u. youre such a wonderful person, i love that we hang out and talk and play games and dnd im sorry for trying to kill ur character so much i just love you lots <3 and i love that everytime u see something from naruto u send it to me it makes me smile always

@YeehawYote
hewwo i didnt forget YOU either im super glad we talk and we met and that you send me cute sheep pictures and pictures of flowers and cows and horses and just everything i love you im also sorry for trying to kill ur dnd character too i really love that you talk with me and play games and that were friends <3 youre so kind and lovely literally one of the best people ive ever met love u

@Evernite
im super thankful for u introducing me to this game where ive met so many wonderful people and i love you forever, and how youre always willing to listen to me when im sad and i love that we made a whole cast of pirate characters to go on adventures together and i wanna thank you just for everything and i love you so much and ur one of the strongest people i know love u <33

@sitka
i know we dont talk as much as we used to but i just want you to know that youre such a beautiful and kind friend and person and i always will be glad i met u and that we had such GREAT talks about various overwatch characters and ur fanfictions :3c i love you lots and i want you to know how awesome i think you are and i want to thank you for always listening to me and i love you a lot
@IdesOfBlood !!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAa im LATE but i love you fam you are GOOD!! im not,, the best with words but it is so good to finally talk to you again DSLKJSDKL I LITERALLY JUST DIDNT CONSIDER GOING ON SCRATCH TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!!! DAM

@Loststar1028 girl i wanna thank you for somehow not killing me for only responding like, twice a month to the RP, i love u bro
@IdesOfBlood !!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAa im LATE but i love you fam you are GOOD!! im not,, the best with words but it is so good to finally talk to you again DSLKJSDKL I LITERALLY JUST DIDNT CONSIDER GOING ON SCRATCH TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!!! DAM

@Loststar1028 girl i wanna thank you for somehow not killing me for only responding like, twice a month to the RP, i love u bro
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23