Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60
[right]test? [emoji=coatl winking size=2] [/right]
test?
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
This is very nice update! I look forward to seeing more things in the future, the stickers are awesome, and the emoji's are sweet! [emoji=guardian star size=2]
This is very nice update! I look forward to seeing more things in the future, the stickers are awesome, and the emoji's are sweet!
Lovely stickers! And I adore the larger sized emojis [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Lovely stickers! And I adore the larger sized emojis
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
nice, i'll be sure to buy some merch at some point. (but only because i want to!!!!)
nice, i'll be sure to buy some merch at some point. (but only because i want to!!!!)
- order
ohh
ohh
Oh, I love the stickers, really want to get the bundle! (Little sad all the breeds haven't made itonto sheets yet though, I'm sure they're comin!)

Also, love the new Morphology features! I was just thinking about how nice it would be to be able to save a scry, and now you can kind of do that! (Short of saving the PNG image... I mean to reload a specific set of parameters.)
Oh, I love the stickers, really want to get the bundle! (Little sad all the breeds haven't made itonto sheets yet though, I'm sure they're comin!)

Also, love the new Morphology features! I was just thinking about how nice it would be to be able to save a scry, and now you can kind of do that! (Short of saving the PNG image... I mean to reload a specific set of parameters.)
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
the new merch call to me
the new merch call to me
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I love the stickers!
I love the stickers!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
originally wasn't too interested in the emoji system because they were so tiny but im LOVING the larger option!!! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
originally wasn't too interested in the emoji system because they were so tiny but im LOVING the larger option!!!
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
BLESS U ON RANDOMIZER.....this is gonna be SO useful thank you for the UI update!
BLESS U ON RANDOMIZER.....this is gonna be SO useful thank you for the UI update!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60