Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60
Ooh, those scrying workshop updates will come in handy! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2] Also that serpent-Mirror thing in the new vista is [i]adorable[/i] and I need 5000 of them!
Ooh, those scrying workshop updates will come in handy!

Also that serpent-Mirror thing in the new vista is adorable and I need 5000 of them!
That Mirror T and the Tundra poster!!!

Also, love the new vista!
That Mirror T and the Tundra poster!!!

Also, love the new vista!
Oooh, exciting! I love that Something Swarming vista.
Oooh, exciting! I love that Something Swarming vista.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Nice maybe next they'll make a card pack with the higher or lower card designs!
Nice maybe next they'll make a card pack with the higher or lower card designs!
image.gif
ZbNAjCO.png
tqGkHih.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
Hey could we get something that's actually useful? I was excited about the link in the scrying workshop until I realized it was just the page url.. not the image url. Image url would be much, much more helpful.
Hey could we get something that's actually useful? I was excited about the link in the scrying workshop until I realized it was just the page url.. not the image url. Image url would be much, much more helpful.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Thank you for the scrying work shop update!
Thank you for the scrying work shop update!
Heads up, I'm awkward.
6tzHcpd.jpg
[emoji=spiral love size=2]
[emoji=coatl love size=2] I love the new Predict Morphology updates!

I love the new Predict Morphology updates!
oh my gosh all this stuff makes me so happy i need to get a tundra shirt asap [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
oh my gosh all this stuff makes me so happy
i need to get a tundra shirt asap
l9szmFh.jpg
Could we get a dice roll to shuffle the entire scry? because that would be a lot of fun to see completely randomized results!
Could we get a dice roll to shuffle the entire scry? because that would be a lot of fun to see completely randomized results!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60