Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LovelyRaincoat Hatchery- 15kt/gem
1 2 3
Following!! :D
Following!! :D
I would love to get my hands on a starry night bogsneak @.@
I would love to get my hands on a starry night bogsneak @.@
@Ruatha We just hatched some Starry Night dergs but all three were Skydancers ; w ; I can put you on the pinglist if you'd like to keep an eye on their future nests, though !!
@Ruatha We just hatched some Starry Night dergs but all three were Skydancers ; w ; I can put you on the pinglist if you'd like to keep an eye on their future nests, though !!
40545321243_92448bc38e_o_d.png
We have new Starry Night and Glass Waters hatchlings today !!
@sheer
-

I also decided to raise the price of the babes from 10 to 15k, since I believe at my previous rate I was actively losing money with the amount of work the hatchery is. Thank you for understanding !! <3
We have new Starry Night and Glass Waters hatchlings today !!
@sheer
-

I also decided to raise the price of the babes from 10 to 15k, since I believe at my previous rate I was actively losing money with the amount of work the hatchery is. Thank you for understanding !! <3
Thank you for the Starry Night skydancer!!!

10/10 would recommend
Thank you for the Starry Night skydancer!!!

10/10 would recommend
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@LovelyRaincoat

Oh my goodness, I’d love to adopt Waterhouse if possible? He’s such a beauty.
@LovelyRaincoat

Oh my goodness, I’d love to adopt Waterhouse if possible? He’s such a beauty.
@lovelyraincoat Aye yes, I'd love to get on the pinglist for starry bogsneaks! Thanks very much!
@lovelyraincoat Aye yes, I'd love to get on the pinglist for starry bogsneaks! Thanks very much!
@kintsugii Of course !! I put him on private auction for you !!! Thank you so much, I'm happy he's getting a good home <3
@kintsugii Of course !! I put him on private auction for you !!! Thank you so much, I'm happy he's getting a good home <3
Absolutely!! ^^ I’ll be sure to take very good care of him!
Absolutely!! ^^ I’ll be sure to take very good care of him!
We have new Starry Night bog hatchlings today !! Two new breeding pairs will also be going up soon ! Be sure to keep an eye out !

@sheer
@ruatha
We have new Starry Night bog hatchlings today !! Two new breeding pairs will also be going up soon ! Be sure to keep an eye out !

@sheer
@ruatha
1 2 3