Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Time for an important discussion
1 2
[item=silver monocle] who is this man What kind of dragon are they? I always thought of them being a female ridgie for whatever reason but now that I look at them the face is waaaay different

who is this man

What kind of dragon are they? I always thought of them being a female ridgie for whatever reason but now that I look at them the face is waaaay different
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
It looks kinda like a guardian.
It looks kinda like a guardian.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@SammySepticEye
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere (but can't find the reference) that there are several 'model dragons' drawn exclusively to show off the apparel in the icons. They're not real breeds afaik
@SammySepticEye
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere (but can't find the reference) that there are several 'model dragons' drawn exclusively to show off the apparel in the icons. They're not real breeds afaik
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
It's a guardian without the fins and other pointy bits
It's a guardian without the fins and other pointy bits
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
[quote name="Elisse" date="2019-04-23 15:10:49" ] @SammySepticEye I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere (but can't find the reference) that there are several 'model dragons' drawn exclusively to show off the apparel in the icons. They're not real breeds afaik [/quote] He shall be the Monocle Man
Elisse wrote on 2019-04-23 15:10:49:
@SammySepticEye

He shall be the Monocle Man
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
Shaved male guardian
Shaved male guardian
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
i've always thought guardian, but they look different and the pose is off
i've always thought guardian, but they look different and the pose is off
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I shall call him the Dapper Dragon, the snappest dresser in all the land.
[quote name="KitalphaHart" date="2019-04-23 15:13:55" ] Shaved male guardian [/quote] This is terrible thank you
KitalphaHart wrote on 2019-04-23 15:13:55:
Shaved male guardian

This is terrible thank you
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
[quote name="Hydraeon" date="2019-04-23 15:15:47" ] I shall call him the Dapper Dragon, the snappest dresser in all the land. [/quote]
Hydraeon wrote on 2019-04-23 15:15:47:
I4TUkY9.png
1 2