Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FFXIV!
1 2
I'm pretty sure I made something like this before, but necrobumping aint allowed...and I'm lazy as heck to find it

With the new update, 4.57, what are you excited for? AND ARE YOU ON THE NEW CRYSTAL SERVER WITH US?? (Me @IsaBelle1389 and @Alestrius are on Mateus)

Also special ping for @Huolon
I'm pretty sure I made something like this before, but necrobumping aint allowed...and I'm lazy as heck to find it

With the new update, 4.57, what are you excited for? AND ARE YOU ON THE NEW CRYSTAL SERVER WITH US?? (Me @IsaBelle1389 and @Alestrius are on Mateus)

Also special ping for @Huolon
JZfZaEI.png
(tbh I'm hella curious to who else plays lol)
(tbh I'm hella curious to who else plays lol)
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Heck, I've been summoned by the elusive friend!

.......Though I took one look at this thread and was like........... patch 4.57 isn't out yet what are you talking about, and then I checked the lodestone and was like .... oh LOL

But sadly no, I'm still on Primal (Ultros representing yo o/)

Not sure if I'm excited for anything at this moment though, mmmm... I just want the expansion now please xD I'm so tired of mount farming doggos and rathalos, that sometimes I log into XIV and 10 minutes later I'm like.. welp I'm bored oops
@YetDarker

Heck, I've been summoned by the elusive friend!

.......Though I took one look at this thread and was like........... patch 4.57 isn't out yet what are you talking about, and then I checked the lodestone and was like .... oh LOL

But sadly no, I'm still on Primal (Ultros representing yo o/)

Not sure if I'm excited for anything at this moment though, mmmm... I just want the expansion now please xD I'm so tired of mount farming doggos and rathalos, that sometimes I log into XIV and 10 minutes later I'm like.. welp I'm bored oops
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon
Aaaah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I'm quitting fr, but at the same time I'm not?? (still waiting on a looooooooooooot of gen1's to sell0
HoW ARE YOU DOING MY DAFT FRIEND?

HAHA! It uh. Drops in a hour, if it hasn't concluded already!

AND AW! I was lowkey hoping you'd be on the new world server ;v; *does not want to make a new character r.i..p*

I want it to release now too, but considering me and Isa still have to get the Firebird AND all the dogs/ninetails still. I'm thankful it aint near the release yet @-@
@Huolon
Aaaah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I'm quitting fr, but at the same time I'm not?? (still waiting on a looooooooooooot of gen1's to sell0
HoW ARE YOU DOING MY DAFT FRIEND?

HAHA! It uh. Drops in a hour, if it hasn't concluded already!

AND AW! I was lowkey hoping you'd be on the new world server ;v; *does not want to make a new character r.i..p*

I want it to release now too, but considering me and Isa still have to get the Firebird AND all the dogs/ninetails still. I'm thankful it aint near the release yet @-@
JZfZaEI.png
0.0 I'm mostly just happy that I'm gonna be able to see my Diabolos friends again after months of being gone ^_^

Also, I'm with @Huolon I want the expansion story and Ishgard housing :D

also ya forgot @Aeronium is on Mateus as well :P

and how do make nameplate pretty/attach pics?
0.0 I'm mostly just happy that I'm gonna be able to see my Diabolos friends again after months of being gone ^_^

Also, I'm with @Huolon I want the expansion story and Ishgard housing :D

also ya forgot @Aeronium is on Mateus as well :P

and how do make nameplate pretty/attach pics?
@YetDarker Oh man I feel you tbh, I'm not really... active as an actual FR person LOL I just stalk the art forum, that's my sole reason to exist here right now XD I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD THOUGH FRIEND, HOW ABOUT YOURSELF? [s]Also please don't leave me all alone on FR, I would miss you and your spontaneous popping up and poking me :'D[/s] Rip though.. I'm so happy on Ultros/Primal though, plus ngl a lot of people who on my blacklist are going to be on crystal now so LOL for me I'm so happy to see them go. Though it sucks cause I do have an alt on Sargatanas still xD To be fair though, getting the birds now is like... crazy easy. I did them when they were relevant, especially zurvan, and hated my life ;v; Example of why: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9zyuO7E.jpg[/img] @IsaBelle1389 Ishgard housing better be super amazing though, that's all I'm saying xD [s]Also yes hi we haven't met yet, but now we're friends okay ty <3[/s]
@YetDarker

Oh man I feel you tbh, I'm not really... active as an actual FR person LOL I just stalk the art forum, that's my sole reason to exist here right now XD

I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD THOUGH FRIEND, HOW ABOUT YOURSELF? Also please don't leave me all alone on FR, I would miss you and your spontaneous popping up and poking me :'D

Rip though.. I'm so happy on Ultros/Primal though, plus ngl a lot of people who on my blacklist are going to be on crystal now so LOL for me I'm so happy to see them go. Though it sucks cause I do have an alt on Sargatanas still xD

To be fair though, getting the birds now is like... crazy easy. I did them when they were relevant, especially zurvan, and hated my life ;v;

Example of why:
9zyuO7E.jpg

@IsaBelle1389

Ishgard housing better be super amazing though, that's all I'm saying xD

Also yes hi we haven't met yet, but now we're friends okay ty <3
@Huolon
SAME TBH! I'm trying, and failing, to give my older gen1's as art payment x'D bc no one wants a high priced (cheaper than GMB priced genes) fully gene'd gen1 anymore, godforbid.

EEEH I could be doing better! Damn mental heath and all that! *shakes cane* I'll try not too lm.fao! Even though I say I'm leaving, I still lurk! Might not say anything, but I lurk

Honestly. I like Mateus. I love the people shouting and being stupid in Ul'dah, even the shi**y ars.e erp they try to pass off AS erp lol. It'a amusing as heck compared to the deadness/drama that is Diabolos.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT GIVE THEM TO ME. I don't want them!

All I have left is zurvan actually. I HATED Sophia even though a certain someone said she was easy *Squints at Isa* would rather farm seph all day everyday
But then again, it's not that easy??? especially when you are going in blind and no one, NO ONE, wants to stay and help you? Like heck man. I went trough about five parties (with only me, Isa and maybe one other that stayed)

HOLY SH*T CAN I HAVE THOSE??????
@Huolon
SAME TBH! I'm trying, and failing, to give my older gen1's as art payment x'D bc no one wants a high priced (cheaper than GMB priced genes) fully gene'd gen1 anymore, godforbid.

EEEH I could be doing better! Damn mental heath and all that! *shakes cane* I'll try not too lm.fao! Even though I say I'm leaving, I still lurk! Might not say anything, but I lurk

Honestly. I like Mateus. I love the people shouting and being stupid in Ul'dah, even the shi**y ars.e erp they try to pass off AS erp lol. It'a amusing as heck compared to the deadness/drama that is Diabolos.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT GIVE THEM TO ME. I don't want them!

All I have left is zurvan actually. I HATED Sophia even though a certain someone said she was easy *Squints at Isa* would rather farm seph all day everyday
But then again, it's not that easy??? especially when you are going in blind and no one, NO ONE, wants to stay and help you? Like heck man. I went trough about five parties (with only me, Isa and maybe one other that stayed)

HOLY SH*T CAN I HAVE THOSE??????
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Ah man I feel that, mental health can really kick you when you're already down rip ;; But wow please lurk more, and a little more my way okay goshhh

Mmmm Ultros has a lot of rpers surprisingly, which I didn't realize for a long time. I wouldn't say erp is running rampant in the streets, but boy every now and then weird crap happens like...... One of my neighbors/friends in the goblet went to their house to put down some new furnishings, and found a group of like 3-4 naked catbois that she didn't know erping in her bed LOL we get a lot of weird stuff like that

Also yeah uh, I wouldn't wish the people on my blacklist on anyone.. but they gotta go somewhere ;v; they''re mostly just super creepy people or harassers, so nothing too extreme

Oh man Sophia... I got my mount after 3 clears and noped out LOL probably the one time I've ever been lucky while bird farming. I did 99 Zurvan runs, 99 Nidhogg runs, 86 Thordan runs, 40-50ish Seph runs (I do love that fight though tbh). But yeaaaaah, I mean the fights with curren gear ilvl makes them so much easier, however it's crazy to see people still can't do basic and obvious mechanics? I wish I could help ya'll farm D:< gotta get those mounts!
@YetDarker

Ah man I feel that, mental health can really kick you when you're already down rip ;; But wow please lurk more, and a little more my way okay goshhh

Mmmm Ultros has a lot of rpers surprisingly, which I didn't realize for a long time. I wouldn't say erp is running rampant in the streets, but boy every now and then weird crap happens like...... One of my neighbors/friends in the goblet went to their house to put down some new furnishings, and found a group of like 3-4 naked catbois that she didn't know erping in her bed LOL we get a lot of weird stuff like that

Also yeah uh, I wouldn't wish the people on my blacklist on anyone.. but they gotta go somewhere ;v; they''re mostly just super creepy people or harassers, so nothing too extreme

Oh man Sophia... I got my mount after 3 clears and noped out LOL probably the one time I've ever been lucky while bird farming. I did 99 Zurvan runs, 99 Nidhogg runs, 86 Thordan runs, 40-50ish Seph runs (I do love that fight though tbh). But yeaaaaah, I mean the fights with curren gear ilvl makes them so much easier, however it's crazy to see people still can't do basic and obvious mechanics? I wish I could help ya'll farm D:< gotta get those mounts!
Hello! Off and on player here. I'm currently on Couerl, but planning on moving to Mateus.
Although, speaking of birds, I just got all of them a little bit ago T u T

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412358080702054400/547608014304182293/ffxiv_02192019_193817_998.png

(Oh my god I'm so sorry, I think I got all of my birbs in under 30 runs,,,, I guess I got really lucky..? e e; )
Hello! Off and on player here. I'm currently on Couerl, but planning on moving to Mateus.
Although, speaking of birds, I just got all of them a little bit ago T u T

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412358080702054400/547608014304182293/ffxiv_02192019_193817_998.png

(Oh my god I'm so sorry, I think I got all of my birbs in under 30 runs,,,, I guess I got really lucky..? e e; )
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
Oof, never on here often enough to pay attention, lol. But yes, @Huolon all the friends ^_^

Ya should make an alt on Mateus and come play with us!!!
Oof, never on here often enough to pay attention, lol. But yes, @Huolon all the friends ^_^

Ya should make an alt on Mateus and come play with us!!!
1 2