Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Ara

Could I possibly get zebra cricket x15, songbird mimic x15, decorative centaur quiver x12, wisp fruit x20 and dried jerky x19? I can obviously donate some stuff :3
@Ara

Could I possibly get zebra cricket x15, songbird mimic x15, decorative centaur quiver x12, wisp fruit x20 and dried jerky x19? I can obviously donate some stuff :3
tddtyguecfcetrsry Excuse me, my cat sat on my keyboard.
@Zikta Hi again! [emoji=familiar heart] I've sent some items. I'm not taking donations anymore (thank you for the offer, though, and the stuff you donated before!). The first post has been updated with more information. As always - good luck with your Hibernal Den tasks!
@Zikta
Hi again! I've sent some items. I'm not taking donations anymore (thank you for the offer, though, and the stuff you donated before!). The first post has been updated with more information.
As always - good luck with your Hibernal Den tasks!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara I would love to get that [item=centaur berserker] if it still is in your hands? and if you happen to have some [item=cedar logs] i could use 27 of them for getting [item=mystic bark mask] from swipp. As familiars I love everything green, [item=algae-bottom slarg] is good example :D
@Ara
I would love to get that Centaur Berserker if it still is in your hands? and if you happen to have some Cedar Logs i could use 27 of them for getting Mystic Bark Mask from swipp.

As familiars I love everything green, Algae-Bottom Slarg is good example :D
@Ara I like the [item=Bluetail Skira] Could I ask for any amounts of Delta Orchid x25 Fragrant Orchid x25 Cheerful Chime x20 Dancer's Bell x10 I hope it's ok to post. I'm sorry to hear about your rl issues. I hope everything turns out ok.
@Ara
I like the Bluetail Skira Could I ask for any amounts of
Delta Orchid x25
Fragrant Orchid x25
Cheerful Chime x20
Dancer's Bell x10

I hope it's ok to post. I'm sorry to hear about your rl issues. I hope everything turns out ok.
@Ara Hey, me again. I need up to 15 dwarf shelf fungus.

Ferret familiars remain a fave. Will send you a stack of gliding ants.
@Ara Hey, me again. I need up to 15 dwarf shelf fungus.

Ferret familiars remain a fave. Will send you a stack of gliding ants.
i3HjH85.png
@Ara Thank you for the items! Here are a few a more requests, if you don't mind! 18x [Item=daddy longlegs] 1x [Item=blooming vine] 18x [item=wildwood moss] Shining goblin is my favorite familiar !
@Ara
Thank you for the items! Here are a few a more requests, if you don't mind!

18x Daddy Longlegs 1x Blooming Vine 18x Wildwood Moss

Shining goblin is my favorite familiar !
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Ara I think you missed me :/ I asked for [item=dwarf shelf fungus]x4
@Ara I think you missed me :/

I asked for Dwarf Shelf Fungus x4
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys
I'm afraid I don't have any of those :(
@Siritys
I'm afraid I don't have any of those :(
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara ah then everything is good ^^
@Ara ah then everything is good ^^
B43QG5A.png
Does anyone have a spare Cockatrice please?
Does anyone have a spare Cockatrice please?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15