Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 158 159
i dreamt last night that none of the new ancient breeds had eyes. just sockets. eeeeeeeeeee
i dreamt last night that none of the new ancient breeds had eyes. just sockets. eeeeeeeeeee
WRcl6DV.png
I'm absolutely stoked for the ancient breeds, and a good way to get around the issue of tons of apparel! Can't wait for wyverns and drakes!

I'm absolutely stoked for the ancient breeds, and a good way to get around the issue of tons of apparel! Can't wait for wyverns and drakes!

TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
I think this is a great idea! Very excited to see what kind of concepts the team comes up with for the ancient breeds, as they will be able to be quite a bit different from what we have already. I honestly like the fact that restrictions will be applied to them so that they're kept separate from the modern breeds. I feel it will make the ancient dragons more interesting and special.

It's great to have an insight into the business too and why these decisions were made. I think it's good for game developers to be open with their community, so thanks for taking the time to share this information with us. I personally find it really interesting to hear about what's happening behind the scenes and in turn that makes me feel more involved/engaged in the game.
I think this is a great idea! Very excited to see what kind of concepts the team comes up with for the ancient breeds, as they will be able to be quite a bit different from what we have already. I honestly like the fact that restrictions will be applied to them so that they're kept separate from the modern breeds. I feel it will make the ancient dragons more interesting and special.

It's great to have an insight into the business too and why these decisions were made. I think it's good for game developers to be open with their community, so thanks for taking the time to share this information with us. I personally find it really interesting to hear about what's happening behind the scenes and in turn that makes me feel more involved/engaged in the game.
ckc8BLS.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR WILD BIZARRE ANCIENT BREEDS THAT AREN'T LIMITED TO THE MODERN BREED TEMPLATE HOLY SUGAR AND SALT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR WILD BIZARRE ANCIENT BREEDS THAT AREN'T LIMITED TO THE MODERN BREED TEMPLATE HOLY SUGAR AND SALT
[quote name="Wintercreek" date="2019-04-18 16:13:23" ] I am so excited for this. Ancient Breeds is just a lovely addition for those who want more dragon variety and for[i] lore[/i]. Apparel is lovely, but it's not a big deal to have specific dragons who don't wear apparel. There's still all of those that can :) Thank you for the update on new breed backlog as well <3 Transparency is always lovely!! I really appreciate the very in-depth and understandable update! And as always, that you so much for all of your hard work [emoji=rainbow star 2] [/quote]
Wintercreek wrote on 2019-04-18 16:13:23:
I am so excited for this. Ancient Breeds is just a lovely addition for those who want more dragon variety and for lore. Apparel is lovely, but it's not a big deal to have specific dragons who don't wear apparel. There's still all of those that can :) Thank you for the update on new breed backlog as well <3 Transparency is always lovely!! I really appreciate the very in-depth and understandable update! And as always, that you so much for all of your hard work
earthh5.png
I can only imagine the market/auction house when these new breeds are realeased. I better start saving up.
I can only imagine the market/auction house when these new breeds are realeased. I better start saving up.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
I need sneak peeks but fr is really good abt keeping things down low
I need sneak peeks but fr is really good abt keeping things down low
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
cool?????
cool?????
I've been waiting since I started for wyverns, and now that we may actually get them, I want one as soon as it's released! The Ancient Breeds thing is really interesting!
I've been waiting since I started for wyverns, and now that we may actually get them, I want one as soon as it's released! The Ancient Breeds thing is really interesting!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Uh, short version being Old dragons will be realesed for birthday, and the other stuff is just breeding related?
(I looked at that wall of text, and the little TL:DR at the end, and ... nope. Not understanding anything)
Uh, short version being Old dragons will be realesed for birthday, and the other stuff is just breeding related?
(I looked at that wall of text, and the little TL:DR at the end, and ... nope. Not understanding anything)
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 158 159