Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which breed is most hated?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
I am really not a fan of Pearlcatchers. They are definitely my least favorite.
I also don't own any Snappers or Bogneaks but I don't dislike them.
I am really not a fan of Pearlcatchers. They are definitely my least favorite.
I also don't own any Snappers or Bogneaks but I don't dislike them.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif3fd6368dd3.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
Snipsnaps can be cute, but most of the time, I dislike them, especially males. Ridgebacks would probably have to be my least favorite, though.
Snipsnaps can be cute, but most of the time, I dislike them, especially males. Ridgebacks would probably have to be my least favorite, though.
[quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-04-19 10:30:45" ] Fae, the Lalafells of FR. But its more a "they are wierd and too small" thing than true hate. [/quote] Is that why I love Faes??? >.> (Totally a FF14 Lalafell player lol)
Yuubi wrote on 2019-04-19 10:30:45:
Fae, the Lalafells of FR.

But its more a "they are wierd and too small" thing than true hate.

Is that why I love Faes??? >.> (Totally a FF14 Lalafell player lol)
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif3fd6368dd3.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
I really don't like Tundras, which is ironic since I'm an Ice lair. I really only dislike them because of their fur though. In my opinions, dragons should have scales, and in some cases manes.
I really don't like Tundras, which is ironic since I'm an Ice lair. I really only dislike them because of their fur though. In my opinions, dragons should have scales, and in some cases manes.
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
I m not fond of the mirrors, wildclaws, and skydancers. Still doesnt mean I won't own one. Even though my progens are mirrors, I still dont like them.

Wildclaws and Skydancers - I just don't like their aesthetic, they look dull for me.

For mirrors, I just don't like how they look like dogs. I m not fond of dogs. Neither I am fond of plague.
I m not fond of the mirrors, wildclaws, and skydancers. Still doesnt mean I won't own one. Even though my progens are mirrors, I still dont like them.

Wildclaws and Skydancers - I just don't like their aesthetic, they look dull for me.

For mirrors, I just don't like how they look like dogs. I m not fond of dogs. Neither I am fond of plague.
mZeSXZC.png
Tundras
Tundras
HW4lpxl.png
[quote name="AirheadedAngel" date="2019-04-19 10:44:35" ] [quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-04-19 10:30:45" ] Fae, the Lalafells of FR. But its more a "they are wierd and too small" thing than true hate. [/quote] Is that why I love Faes??? >.> (Totally a FF14 Lalafell player lol) [/quote] I like Faes but don't really care for Lalafell (but I don't hate them -- I just wouldn't play one personally)
AirheadedAngel wrote on 2019-04-19 10:44:35:
Yuubi wrote on 2019-04-19 10:30:45:
Fae, the Lalafells of FR.

But its more a "they are wierd and too small" thing than true hate.

Is that why I love Faes??? >.> (Totally a FF14 Lalafell player lol)

I like Faes but don't really care for Lalafell (but I don't hate them -- I just wouldn't play one personally)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
In the entire site, the least liked dragons are Snappers. Just go count how many of them are in total in the site compared to other breeds, the ratio of snappers to imps is similar to that of Earth flight to Shadow flight population. Probably most players don't like them enough to have more than one if having them at all.

I personally like snappers but not enough to have them as a priority in my lair, which is mainly composed of breeding projects. Meanwhile, I'm not all that fond of imperials, even if one of my own favorite dragons is an imp.
In the entire site, the least liked dragons are Snappers. Just go count how many of them are in total in the site compared to other breeds, the ratio of snappers to imps is similar to that of Earth flight to Shadow flight population. Probably most players don't like them enough to have more than one if having them at all.

I personally like snappers but not enough to have them as a priority in my lair, which is mainly composed of breeding projects. Meanwhile, I'm not all that fond of imperials, even if one of my own favorite dragons is an imp.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

snsapper
snsapper
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
I have at least one of each breed in my lair except for Guardians. They're just so unbelievably meh to me, like they're the most 'generic' breed almost. It doesn't help that they're ugly too :l
I have at least one of each breed in my lair except for Guardians. They're just so unbelievably meh to me, like they're the most 'generic' breed almost. It doesn't help that they're ugly too :l
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30