Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need help with Glimmer or Gloom
Hi guys. If you guys could be my trainer to help me with glimmer or gloom, that would be great! Thanks!
Hi guys. If you guys could be my trainer to help me with glimmer or gloom, that would be great! Thanks!
@NayanG
I wouldn’t mind trying to walk you through it, are there any difficulties you’d prefer doing? Hard is generally the most efficient and easiest to learn. Would you be okay with learning specific click patterns for certain situations or would you prefer having certain tiles that can be used to fix different things at the end
@NayanG
I wouldn’t mind trying to walk you through it, are there any difficulties you’d prefer doing? Hard is generally the most efficient and easiest to learn. Would you be okay with learning specific click patterns for certain situations or would you prefer having certain tiles that can be used to fix different things at the end
unknown.png
Learning specific click patterns please in hard! Thx
@Mediumdee
Learning specific click patterns please in hard! Thx
@Mediumdee
@NayanG you might want to check the G&G Training Hub! they have a post with links to several guides, and you can ask there for any additional help you might need with them. c:
@NayanG you might want to check the G&G Training Hub! they have a post with links to several guides, and you can ask there for any additional help you might need with them. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@NayanG
I think that method one in this guide should work best for you, if you have any questions about it then I can try to explain it a bit further
@NayanG
I think that method one in this guide should work best for you, if you have any questions about it then I can try to explain it a bit further
unknown.png