Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 706 707
@Decaffeinated I'd like to join Kyle's raffle please!
@Decaffeinated I'd like to join Kyle's raffle please!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Decaffeinated I'd like to join the raffle please, if there's still space? Edit: I'd like to claim this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50333855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503339/50333855_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated I'd like to join the raffle please, if there's still space?

Edit: I'd like to claim this girl

50333855_350.png
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
@Decaffeinated enter me in the lotto for Kyle please!
@Decaffeinated enter me in the lotto for Kyle please!
wishlist
@Decaffeinated Hi! I'm a friend of @Nightdraco who directed me here! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Decaffeinated Hi! I'm a friend of @Nightdraco who directed me here! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@mermaidlorelei Can I claim satellite? Imma work on his lore now :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50779531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507796/50779531_350.png[/img] [/url] Word count: At least 350 The darkness surrounded me, threatening to consume me. I quickly woke up with a flash, panting. As I returned to reality, I breathed a sigh of relief, recognizing my surroundings. The light of dawn filtered through the top window of the orphanage. I was one of the oldest dragon's here, having been dropped off by my disapproving parents. I could still remember their disappointed gaze when they shook me off their wing and into another's back. A soft chiming of bells shook me out of my past. Breakfast was ready. Once I reached down the stairs, I was greeted with chaos. I stared as porridge and bread flew across the room. The room filled with laughter, but to me, I only heard taunts. They shook around me, overwhelming me. A scream echoed through the room, and only then did I realize it had come from me. Miss Kirave stood at the door, mouth hanging open. "Goodness! Clean up this mess at once!" She ordered, while looking at me pitifully. She must have thought I was being bullied by the groups throwing food. We gathered around her after cleaning up, ready for our morning work routine. I really didn't get why we had to do it. All we ever did was haul bales of hay back and forth the courtyard. "It is healthy for your growing bodies." Miss Kirave always nagged. While we worked, I noticed a visitor come in, and chat with Miss Kirave for a while before pointing at us. Miss Kirave nodded before walking back outside to watch us work. The visitor, I noticed, kept watching each on of us before her eyes landed on me. I quickly continued working, avoiding her peculiar gaze. The visitor suddenly opened the door, earning the surprise and attention of all my fellow orphans. "I'll take that one." The visitor smiled, and pointed at me. Miss Kirave nodded and guided me gently toward the imperial, saying, "This is Miss Naktis, she will be adopting you! This is Satellite." She waved towards my direction. I stood there, eyes wide with shock. "Reallly?" I murmured suspiciously and tentatively stepped next to Miss Naktis, sizing her up. "Okay...." I drawled and Naktis blinked and shook with soft laughter. Miss Kirave snapped at me, scolding me on my manners, and waved goodbye as Miss Naktis led me outside the building. "You can trust me." Miss Naktis patted my wing, stooping for us to see eye to eye. I nodded, thinking of no other solution since she was adopting me. We continued walking, watching the sun sink under the sea.
@mermaidlorelei

Can I claim satellite? Imma work on his lore now :3

50779531_350.png

Word count: At least 350

The darkness surrounded me, threatening to consume me. I quickly woke up with a flash, panting. As I returned to reality, I breathed a sigh of relief, recognizing my surroundings. The light of dawn filtered through the top window of the orphanage. I was one of the oldest dragon's here, having been dropped off by my disapproving parents. I could still remember their disappointed gaze when they shook me off their wing and into another's back.

A soft chiming of bells shook me out of my past. Breakfast was ready. Once I reached down the stairs, I was greeted with chaos. I stared as porridge and bread flew across the room. The room filled with laughter, but to me, I only heard taunts. They shook around me, overwhelming me. A scream echoed through the room, and only then did I realize it had come from me. Miss Kirave stood at the door, mouth hanging open.

"Goodness! Clean up this mess at once!" She ordered, while looking at me pitifully. She must have thought I was being bullied by the groups throwing food. We gathered around her after cleaning up, ready for our morning work routine. I really didn't get why we had to do it. All we ever did was haul bales of hay back and forth the courtyard. "It is healthy for your growing bodies." Miss Kirave always nagged.

While we worked, I noticed a visitor come in, and chat with Miss Kirave for a while before pointing at us. Miss Kirave nodded before walking back outside to watch us work. The visitor, I noticed, kept watching each on of us before her eyes landed on me. I quickly continued working, avoiding her peculiar gaze. The visitor suddenly opened the door, earning the surprise and attention of all my fellow orphans.

"I'll take that one." The visitor smiled, and pointed at me. Miss Kirave nodded and guided me gently toward the imperial, saying, "This is Miss Naktis, she will be adopting you! This is Satellite." She waved towards my direction.

I stood there, eyes wide with shock. "Reallly?" I murmured suspiciously and tentatively stepped next to Miss Naktis, sizing her up. "Okay...." I drawled and Naktis blinked and shook with soft laughter. Miss Kirave snapped at me, scolding me on my manners, and waved goodbye as Miss Naktis led me outside the building.

"You can trust me." Miss Naktis patted my wing, stooping for us to see eye to eye. I nodded, thinking of no other solution since she was adopting me. We continued walking, watching the sun sink under the sea.
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Decaffeinated Kyle lotto, please :)
@Decaffeinated Kyle lotto, please :)
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@Decaffeinated if I'm not too late, may I please join the Kyle lotto??
@Decaffeinated if I'm not too late, may I please join the Kyle lotto??
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@TheShanar
@MegaraFrostalon
@Nightdraco
@OrcDovahkiin (held as well!)
@Kdragon
@LionHeart27

Entered!

@Myara21 Held! However, you need to be part of the pinglist at the start of the lotto to be elligible. I could add you now in prevision of the next one if you'd like.

@WinterOfDecay Apologies, that dragon has been claimed ^-^'

@MeowFearMe Added! Welcome to the Writer's Hatchery and Flight Rising ^-^
@TheShanar
@MegaraFrostalon
@Nightdraco
@OrcDovahkiin (held as well!)
@Kdragon
@LionHeart27

Entered!

@Myara21 Held! However, you need to be part of the pinglist at the start of the lotto to be elligible. I could add you now in prevision of the next one if you'd like.

@WinterOfDecay Apologies, that dragon has been claimed ^-^'

@MeowFearMe Added! Welcome to the Writer's Hatchery and Flight Rising ^-^
@SallyJane Entered!
@SallyJane Entered!
Thanks!
Thanks!
7hN3sEu.png
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 706 707