Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Okolu's Art Stall !!! [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Okolu Alrighty! Sending payment! :)
@Okolu Alrighty! Sending payment! :)
@Okolu

I understand! I'd be willing to pay for the apparel then as well. That should be 160kt total, then.

Is payment required before, after, or partial-partial? Because that'll effect which method in which I'd pay laughs.

Thanks for your assistance! If you grow more comfortable with humans, let me know. I'd be willing to pay in the future for non-couple pieces of just a single person.
@Okolu

I understand! I'd be willing to pay for the apparel then as well. That should be 160kt total, then.

Is payment required before, after, or partial-partial? Because that'll effect which method in which I'd pay laughs.

Thanks for your assistance! If you grow more comfortable with humans, let me know. I'd be willing to pay in the future for non-couple pieces of just a single person.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Thank you for your understanding!

I take half the payment before, and then the second half before I send the art.

Feel free to send it in mixed! I do a 1:1000 ratio :D
@RoyalSorceress

Thank you for your understanding!

I take half the payment before, and then the second half before I send the art.

Feel free to send it in mixed! I do a 1:1000 ratio :D
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@Okolu Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'll 100% need some of these when you next have slots open... >->'
@Okolu Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'll 100% need some of these when you next have slots open... >->'
@Decaffeinated

sure thing! I'm still quite busy IRL, but I'll definitely let you know when I'm available!
@Decaffeinated

sure thing! I'm still quite busy IRL, but I'll definitely let you know when I'm available!
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@Okolu Thank you very much! ^-^
@Okolu Thank you very much! ^-^
@Okolu add me to the pinglist too please!!
@Okolu add me to the pinglist too please!!
tumblr_lwqg0ar4By1qapbyt.gif
-[b]Username:[/b] GlitchingFlame -[b]The dragon you'd like me to sketch (BB code):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50851716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508518/50851716_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Which type:[/b] pencil, quick, no colour -[b]Method of payment:[/b] g -[b]Headshot or fullbody?[/b] (if fullbody, a vague idea of a pose please):[/b] flying up to the stars! -[b]Apparel you want me to include (if any):[/b] nah -[b]Any other specific requests:[/b] I think that's 50g?
-Username: GlitchingFlame
-The dragon you'd like me to sketch (BB code):
50851716_350.png

Which type: pencil, quick, no colour
-Method of payment: g
-Headshot or fullbody? (if fullbody, a vague idea of a pose please):[/b] flying up to the stars!
-Apparel you want me to include (if any): nah
-Any other specific requests: I think that's 50g?
Artboard-1.png
@hifflo
sure thing!

@GlitchingFlame
hi, sorry but I'm not taking coms at the moment - I'll add you to the pinglist instead if that's ok?
@hifflo
sure thing!

@GlitchingFlame
hi, sorry but I'm not taking coms at the moment - I'll add you to the pinglist instead if that's ok?
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
That's alright! But I love your art so please do ping me when you are open!
That's alright! But I love your art so please do ping me when you are open!
Artboard-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7