Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Okolu's Art Stall !!! [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@loki666

Sure thing! Snappers and her genes are a little complex for me so I'm going to have to charge an extra 10g if you don't mind.

Your total is 70g; please send 35g in advance!

@loki666

Sure thing! Snappers and her genes are a little complex for me so I'm going to have to charge an extra 10g if you don't mind.

Your total is 70g; please send 35g in advance!

FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
All slots are now full! If you're interested let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist/waitlist.
All slots are now full! If you're interested let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist/waitlist.
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@sublimevoide :3c It Is Done [size=2] Don't forget to send the other half of the payment! Also if you've got any minor amendments you'd like me to make just let me know.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ihi1QgA.png[/img]
@sublimevoide

:3c It Is Done

Don't forget to send the other half of the payment! Also if you've got any minor amendments you'd like me to make just let me know.

ihi1QgA.png
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
ah i love it!!!! i'll get the payment in asap :3c
ah i love it!!!! i'll get the payment in asap :3c
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide

Glad you liked it! Thank you for your patronage :)
@sublimevoide

Glad you liked it! Thank you for your patronage :)
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@loki666 Had a sudden flash of inspiration so here she is!! a cute bab I used a sketchier style here, I hope you don't mind [size=2] Don't forget to send the other half of the payment! If you've got any minor amendments you'd like me to make just let me know. [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XfrD4Gr.jpg[/img]
@loki666

Had a sudden flash of inspiration so here she is!! a cute bab

I used a sketchier style here, I hope you don't mind

Don't forget to send the other half of the payment! If you've got any minor amendments you'd like me to make just let me know.

XfrD4Gr.jpg

FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@lilsnek

Just an update - I'm having a little difficulty with Poisonsmoke but it's nothing I can't handle; she should be done within the next day!
@lilsnek

Just an update - I'm having a little difficulty with Poisonsmoke but it's nothing I can't handle; she should be done within the next day!
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
omg ty its so cute lol
omg ty its so cute lol
234242.png
@loki666

np!! glad you liked it
@loki666

np!! glad you liked it
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@lilsnek Here she is! Sorry it's not as clean as I'd like it to be but I hope you like it! [size=2] Don't forget to send the other half of the payment! If you've got any minor amendments you'd like me to make just let me know. [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KXXBkfM.png[/img]
@lilsnek

Here she is! Sorry it's not as clean as I'd like it to be but I hope you like it!

Don't forget to send the other half of the payment! If you've got any minor amendments you'd like me to make just let me know.

KXXBkfM.png
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7