Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 159
[quote name="Catsrevenge" date="2019-04-15 16:22:43" ] Staying up-to-date with video game development these days has been a nightmare in itself with things like "crunch" being essentially industry standard. I can't even describe the relief it is to have a team who are both open to discussing the problem and are working to do better for the people making the game we all love! [/quote]
Catsrevenge wrote on 2019-04-15 16:22:43:
Staying up-to-date with video game development these days has been a nightmare in itself with things like "crunch" being essentially industry standard. I can't even describe the relief it is to have a team who are both open to discussing the problem and are working to do better for the people making the game we all love!
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
This sounds like buckets of awesome!

Thank you so much for placing considerable importance on work/life balance and treating your employees well. You're miles ahead of a ton of other companies.
This sounds like buckets of awesome!

Thank you so much for placing considerable importance on work/life balance and treating your employees well. You're miles ahead of a ton of other companies.
@Aequorin

I love the idea of ancient breeds!! I'm really looking forward to it!

My question is - can ancient breeds participate in the Colosseum as fighters and/or exalted after leveling?
@Aequorin

I love the idea of ancient breeds!! I'm really looking forward to it!

My question is - can ancient breeds participate in the Colosseum as fighters and/or exalted after leveling?
icefull2.png
Re:Ancient Breeds

If we get those super creepy proto-tundra warden thingys I will be made of joy.
Re:Ancient Breeds

If we get those super creepy proto-tundra warden thingys I will be made of joy.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
happy almost wavecrest!! ur god might be dead!!
happy almost wavecrest!! ur god might be dead!!
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee Read the lore. [emoji=guardian happy]
@meowsee

Read the lore.
LxbWmll.png
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
looking forward to the upcoming ancient breeds debut. the number of possibilities the system introduces is very exciting!
looking forward to the upcoming ancient breeds debut. the number of possibilities the system introduces is very exciting!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Is it just me? Or was there a comment here a few minutes ago saying this would make apparel useless and they didnt like it a few minutes ago and now its gone?

...are they deleting all the comments that arent praise?
Is it just me? Or was there a comment here a few minutes ago saying this would make apparel useless and they didnt like it a few minutes ago and now its gone?

...are they deleting all the comments that arent praise?
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
I'm very excited that we can get different body types for dragons now than usual and genes that are less limited in design :D I've wanted this for a long time!
I'm very excited that we can get different body types for dragons now than usual and genes that are less limited in design :D I've wanted this for a long time!
SotkiVd.gif
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 159