Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 158 159
I hope the ancient breeds are easy to obtain (coli eggs, gathering, baldwin, ect.) bc i am Broke and cannot spend money i do not have on a dragon i cant afford
i don't mind saving up for genes but like
blease

i will perish if they're not available to the more money-impatient people
I hope the ancient breeds are easy to obtain (coli eggs, gathering, baldwin, ect.) bc i am Broke and cannot spend money i do not have on a dragon i cant afford
i don't mind saving up for genes but like
blease

i will perish if they're not available to the more money-impatient people
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Oh, this is awesome. I'm really excited for this! [emoji=fae star]
Oh, this is awesome. I'm really excited for this!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I am extremely excited to read this! Ancient dragons sound amazing, and I am glad to hear that the staff is not being overworked to the point of exhaustion. Thanks, Staff! I appreciate the wonderful news! [emoji=heart]
I am extremely excited to read this! Ancient dragons sound amazing, and I am glad to hear that the staff is not being overworked to the point of exhaustion.

Thanks, Staff! I appreciate the wonderful news!

IM SO EXCITED IM BELIEVING THAT OL' TIDEY'S GONNA COME BACK
IM SO EXCITED IM BELIEVING THAT OL' TIDEY'S GONNA COME BACK

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This sounds exciting! Thank you so much for all the hard work.
This sounds exciting! Thank you so much for all the hard work.
ahh, I'm so excited :DD looking forward to having ancient breeds implemented in the game! :>
ahh, I'm so excited :DD looking forward to having ancient breeds implemented in the game! :>
HYPE!
HYPE!
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
Very informative. I've wondered how you guys handle these types of things since I joined last year. I didn't realize new breeds were actually a possibility though. The moment I considered new breeds, my mind went straight to "But all that apparel..."

And ancient breeds! I've wanted to know what those ancient tundras or whatever they were in the elements story looked like from the moment I read that part. Maybe now we might all get a glimpse at them.
Very informative. I've wondered how you guys handle these types of things since I joined last year. I didn't realize new breeds were actually a possibility though. The moment I considered new breeds, my mind went straight to "But all that apparel..."

And ancient breeds! I've wanted to know what those ancient tundras or whatever they were in the elements story looked like from the moment I read that part. Maybe now we might all get a glimpse at them.
I hoard ophiotaurs and geodes. No, I don't know why either.
This...is...AMAZING!!!!
This...is...AMAZING!!!!
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 158 159