Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 129 130
@laticat

Not a typo! I do indeed like to offer double gems for bribes. I know dragon money doesn't pay the bills and want artists to feel fairly compensated for pieces that would usually be USD only :) Super glad you're up for it!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qTwPKIlELZrtw6JSGxoIzkIZe2DUmUuu

Here's a couple images of the character--the cream color in the files 'catalyst_by_xesue.png' and
'tehtwi.png' are the most accurate, but you can tint or shade the final image with whatever depending on the mood and what feels right as you paint. I've gotten back some more yellow images of him as well as white/blue depending on how people worked! (Oh, and he doesn't need his stuffed toy rabbit in the image--the flowers will be the pink accent instead!)
@laticat

Not a typo! I do indeed like to offer double gems for bribes. I know dragon money doesn't pay the bills and want artists to feel fairly compensated for pieces that would usually be USD only :) Super glad you're up for it!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qTwPKIlELZrtw6JSGxoIzkIZe2DUmUuu

Here's a couple images of the character--the cream color in the files 'catalyst_by_xesue.png' and
'tehtwi.png' are the most accurate, but you can tint or shade the final image with whatever depending on the mood and what feels right as you paint. I've gotten back some more yellow images of him as well as white/blue depending on how people worked! (Oh, and he doesn't need his stuffed toy rabbit in the image--the flowers will be the pink accent instead!)
@she

Aah, thank you! That's very kind of you!

For the flowers, would you like the same kind in my banner? They are peonies, and I'd be happy to paint them again!

Also, just a note on timing-- I'll probably be able to finish this this weekend, but depending on what assignments I get I might have to finish next week. I'll keep you updated! When I have a sketch I'll come back to you for approval-- should get that to you by Thursday or Friday!
@she

Aah, thank you! That's very kind of you!

For the flowers, would you like the same kind in my banner? They are peonies, and I'd be happy to paint them again!

Also, just a note on timing-- I'll probably be able to finish this this weekend, but depending on what assignments I get I might have to finish next week. I'll keep you updated! When I have a sketch I'll come back to you for approval-- should get that to you by Thursday or Friday!
XQg5j7o.png
bump! ive still got slots open~
bump! ive still got slots open~
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Yes please, peonies! They look so lovely. And that schedule is fine, no rush!
@laticat

Yes please, peonies! They look so lovely. And that schedule is fine, no rush!
@She Hello there! I drew up a quick sketch for you! How does this look? Please let me know if you would like anything changed before I get into the painting! Also, just a note-- the gray is just to help me see values; you will get a transparent png at the end :) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9ae1c869bfcd49cffd8f1420c05f017c.png[/img] Also, I have a question about the painting style. More recently I began trying out a style with more texture to the strokes, [url=https://i.gyazo.com/04c36ff4f9a45f02b45aeee06487b8ac.jpg]like this[/url]. Would you like me to work in the new style or the [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/30ab/f/2018/199/7/0/silver_ss___by_laticat-dchlkop.png]old style[/url]?
@She

Hello there! I drew up a quick sketch for you! How does this look? Please let me know if you would like anything changed before I get into the painting! Also, just a note-- the gray is just to help me see values; you will get a transparent png at the end :)

9ae1c869bfcd49cffd8f1420c05f017c.png

Also, I have a question about the painting style. More recently I began trying out a style with more texture to the strokes, like this. Would you like me to work in the new style or the old style?
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Eee! It's so cute--I love it! Let's go with the old style, I just love how soft and dreamlike it looks.
@laticat

Eee! It's so cute--I love it! Let's go with the old style, I just love how soft and dreamlike it looks.
@she

Hey there, just letting you know that I'm running a bit behind schedule! Classwork has been a little busier than I anticipated. I should be able to get to work soon though!
@she

Hey there, just letting you know that I'm running a bit behind schedule! Classwork has been a little busier than I anticipated. I should be able to get to work soon though!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

No worries, pretty busy on my end too, haha! Take your time, and thanks for the update! ^_^
@laticat

No worries, pretty busy on my end too, haha! Take your time, and thanks for the update! ^_^
@Laticat

Hello! Would you be open to accepting a Windbound Plumage as payment for a fully rendered bust piece of a Dragon Age character?
@Laticat

Hello! Would you be open to accepting a Windbound Plumage as payment for a fully rendered bust piece of a Dragon Age character?
wLNPkA3.png
@scultone

Hello! My fully rendered busts cost $50, and plumage costs ~8500g, or $85. Even a detailed character wouldn't cost that much! But if you meant to make this offer, and still want to I can definitely do this for you.

Which character did you want to request? I've never played a dragon age game (aside from a couple hours of origins before my computer decided to stop running it) but I've always loved the characters and the art that comes out of the community!
@scultone

Hello! My fully rendered busts cost $50, and plumage costs ~8500g, or $85. Even a detailed character wouldn't cost that much! But if you meant to make this offer, and still want to I can definitely do this for you.

Which character did you want to request? I've never played a dragon age game (aside from a couple hours of origins before my computer decided to stop running it) but I've always loved the characters and the art that comes out of the community!
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 129 130