Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your jobs?
1 2 3 4
park ranger!
park ranger!
QIxeDdo.pngcqU2DDg.pngphcaNCP.png
Technical support! It's a pretty great job, cool coworkers, pays well, and I can play games on downtime or watch shows. :3c
Technical support! It's a pretty great job, cool coworkers, pays well, and I can play games on downtime or watch shows. :3c
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
i'm in the pet care department at a big chain pet store! i really enjoy it. retail as a rule isn't ideal but it's ok money and our customers are almost always very chill. unfriendly ppl don't typically own animals lol.

my first job, the one before this, was at an antique shop which was also neat, but not as engaging and the pay wasn't as good. this is definitely a step up.
i'm in the pet care department at a big chain pet store! i really enjoy it. retail as a rule isn't ideal but it's ok money and our customers are almost always very chill. unfriendly ppl don't typically own animals lol.

my first job, the one before this, was at an antique shop which was also neat, but not as engaging and the pay wasn't as good. this is definitely a step up.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I work for an ecology organization that publishes a couple of academic journals, so I help copy edit sometimes, but mostly just do my best to make sure editors and authors are getting things done on time. We also run a conference, so I spend a good deal of time organizing that as well. :)
I work for an ecology organization that publishes a couple of academic journals, so I help copy edit sometimes, but mostly just do my best to make sure editors and authors are getting things done on time. We also run a conference, so I spend a good deal of time organizing that as well. :)
I work as a processor at (basically) a thrift store. I have to go through everything to make sure it's sellable and depending on who else is working I'll price everything too. Once in a while, I'll hang clothes or take donations but that's just on the side.
I work as a processor at (basically) a thrift store. I have to go through everything to make sure it's sellable and depending on who else is working I'll price everything too. Once in a while, I'll hang clothes or take donations but that's just on the side.
I also work at a pizza store! Unfortunately I absolutely hate it - I'm in charge of taking orders and our store gets a lot of irritable customers who complain. Not a great environment and the pay isn't so good, but I'm looking into completing a first aid certificate in a couple of months and moving to after school care :)
I also work at a pizza store! Unfortunately I absolutely hate it - I'm in charge of taking orders and our store gets a lot of irritable customers who complain. Not a great environment and the pay isn't so good, but I'm looking into completing a first aid certificate in a couple of months and moving to after school care :)
click my babies
3eXZj.gif
I am basically an uncertified veterinary technician at a veterinary clinic, more like an assistant !! Put thermometers in dogs booties to take their temps , fun stuff

lol but really it's a pretty nice job even tho sometimes I get anxiety over it cuz there's so many opportunities to make mistakes but it's good good experience because I hope to be a vet someday :-)
I am basically an uncertified veterinary technician at a veterinary clinic, more like an assistant !! Put thermometers in dogs booties to take their temps , fun stuff

lol but really it's a pretty nice job even tho sometimes I get anxiety over it cuz there's so many opportunities to make mistakes but it's good good experience because I hope to be a vet someday :-)
I'm an archaeology student but it is very boring so I'm not going to continue next year.
Currently I'm applying for the military reserve force and maybe I'll do some odd jobs too (I need money aaargh)
I'm an archaeology student but it is very boring so I'm not going to continue next year.
Currently I'm applying for the military reserve force and maybe I'll do some odd jobs too (I need money aaargh)
I design and create artwork on a commission basis, while also turning people into cat/fox/wolf/dog people in my spare time! Ok, I know, saying it like that sounds weird. I make costume cat/etc ears and tails and sell them online! It does decently well :>
I design and create artwork on a commission basis, while also turning people into cat/fox/wolf/dog people in my spare time! Ok, I know, saying it like that sounds weird. I make costume cat/etc ears and tails and sell them online! It does decently well :>
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
ah my first job was a pizza place, didnt like it too much. not going to go into details, but it wasnt pleasant. i hope your experience is much better than mine! ive only had summer jobs, my last one was tacobell, it was actually a really good time! payed as well as one could want from a fast food summer job and the co-workers and customers were really fun to work with! [emoji=ridgeback happy]
ah my first job was a pizza place, didnt like it too much. not going to go into details, but it wasnt pleasant. i hope your experience is much better than mine!
ive only had summer jobs, my last one was tacobell, it was actually a really good time! payed as well as one could want from a fast food summer job and the co-workers and customers were really fun to work with!

Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
1 2 3 4