Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | QUITTING [festival + money!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Caireann
Could I grab the wildwood owl and the hatchies please? Thank you! Take care. Xoxo
@Caireann
Could I grab the wildwood owl and the hatchies please? Thank you! Take care. Xoxo
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@DrakeQueen The Bluefin Charger will go to you.
@SkyDancer10 I don't have any familiars anymore, but I can give you 2 hatchlings. How does that sound?
@DrakeQueen The Bluefin Charger will go to you.
@SkyDancer10 I don't have any familiars anymore, but I can give you 2 hatchlings. How does that sound?
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
Bump! There's only a little bit left, and it must be claimed!
Bump! There's only a little bit left, and it must be claimed!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
If treasure is still up for grabs I would love some. Got a gene project in the world and every bit helps
If treasure is still up for grabs I would love some. Got a gene project in the world and every bit helps
@Caireann can I ask for a surprise? Thank-you for sharing with others before you go :)
@Caireann can I ask for a surprise? Thank-you for sharing with others before you go :)
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Caireann Sorry to see you’re leaving! A few gems would be appreciated if they’re still available :D
@Caireann Sorry to see you’re leaving! A few gems would be appreciated if they’re still available :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@LittleKatiKat You'll have the rest of my treasure.
@Self Sending you a surprise!
@SeiyreSlash Enjoy 2g!
@LittleKatiKat You'll have the rest of my treasure.
@Self Sending you a surprise!
@SeiyreSlash Enjoy 2g!
@Caireann can I get some mats? Thanks!
@Caireann can I get some mats? Thanks!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilos There's no more mats, only dragons. Would you like a fodder dragon or fodder breeder?
@ilos There's no more mats, only dragons. Would you like a fodder dragon or fodder breeder?
[quote name="Caireann" date="2019-04-12 17:54:58" ] @ilos There's no more mats, only dragons. Would you like a fodder dragon or fodder breeder? [/quote] @Cairann I'll take anything else honestly! (You missed an 'i' in my ping :)
Caireann wrote on 2019-04-12 17:54:58:
@Cairann I'll take anything else honestly! (You missed an 'i' in my ping :)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10