Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Sports?
1 2
I'm not that big a fan of sports but I need to write about a different sport every day so tell me about what sport(s) you like!
I'm not that big a fan of sports but I need to write about a different sport every day so tell me about what sport(s) you like!
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
i care about e-sports exclusively. maybe research the communities behind different e-sports?
i care about e-sports exclusively. maybe research the communities behind different e-sports?
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Esports I don't think count as real sports. IMO they shouldn't. Though, I suppose I could be wrong in some aspects. But it's really not physical enough to be a real sport imo.

I like hockey and ice skating! I think they are fun to watch. I live in a desert so its always nice to watch something involving the cold.
Esports I don't think count as real sports. IMO they shouldn't. Though, I suppose I could be wrong in some aspects. But it's really not physical enough to be a real sport imo.

I like hockey and ice skating! I think they are fun to watch. I live in a desert so its always nice to watch something involving the cold.
Don't care much about watching sports. So, pretty mcuh the only one I care about at the moment is the one I'm paticipating in: Traditional archery.
Don't care much about watching sports. So, pretty mcuh the only one I care about at the moment is the one I'm paticipating in: Traditional archery.
not a big sports fan but i do enjoy me some badminton, its pretty much the only sport i do now a days.

also tbh if chess counts as a sport, i think esports being a sport ain't that far fetched of an idea
not a big sports fan but i do enjoy me some badminton, its pretty much the only sport i do now a days.

also tbh if chess counts as a sport, i think esports being a sport ain't that far fetched of an idea
rn1ecyJ.png
I'm not on any sports teams, but I enjoy basketball, archery, golf on rare occasions, and baseball (with adjusted rules). I used to like running miles when I was a little kid; dunno what happened to that energy these days. Oh, and playing tennis during the summer. There's other sports that I sometimes play, and totally fail at with my hand-eye coordination.
I'm not on any sports teams, but I enjoy basketball, archery, golf on rare occasions, and baseball (with adjusted rules). I used to like running miles when I was a little kid; dunno what happened to that energy these days. Oh, and playing tennis during the summer. There's other sports that I sometimes play, and totally fail at with my hand-eye coordination.
person on the internet that likes fire emblem, obsessed with persona, and watches anime
help i need better signature
watch where you hit, its obvious your aiming for your own head
supercross and soccer
supercross and soccer
fight me m8
equestrianism is my favorite. honestly a lot of it isnt super awesome at high levels, and cruelty isnt unheard of sadly, but i would look into mounted archery, and perhaps even endurance riding or working equitation.
equestrianism is my favorite. honestly a lot of it isnt super awesome at high levels, and cruelty isnt unheard of sadly, but i would look into mounted archery, and perhaps even endurance riding or working equitation.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Swimming is my favorite. It's like the one sport you don't sweat in. (Or at least notice it.) Or diving. It can be scary as heck when you're up super high, and I have dislocated my shoulder doing it, but it's like flying, and not something I'd give up on. There's just something peaceful about the water I think.

Can't do many other sports though. I'm ambidextrous, so I never know which hand/foot to use, and often use the wrong one. :x And I get in trouble in spots like tennis, because I switch hands, and that's not allowed. ._.
Swimming is my favorite. It's like the one sport you don't sweat in. (Or at least notice it.) Or diving. It can be scary as heck when you're up super high, and I have dislocated my shoulder doing it, but it's like flying, and not something I'd give up on. There's just something peaceful about the water I think.

Can't do many other sports though. I'm ambidextrous, so I never know which hand/foot to use, and often use the wrong one. :x And I get in trouble in spots like tennis, because I switch hands, and that's not allowed. ._.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I am the least athletic person ever, so I don't play sports myself. But I'll sometimes watch American football (I play fantasy but I'm not really serious about it) and baseball. I'm trying to follow figure skating more closely outside of the Olympics, and I might get into hockey when the Seattle NHL team starts playing. All of this is pretty casual though.

If esports count, though... That's a whole other deal. I'm a hardcore Overwatch League fan, I watch as many games as I can and I check the subreddit for news and gossip multiple times a day. On days when the Outlaws play, I'll wear my team jersey and logo snapback to work.
I am the least athletic person ever, so I don't play sports myself. But I'll sometimes watch American football (I play fantasy but I'm not really serious about it) and baseball. I'm trying to follow figure skating more closely outside of the Olympics, and I might get into hockey when the Seattle NHL team starts playing. All of this is pretty casual though.

If esports count, though... That's a whole other deal. I'm a hardcore Overwatch League fan, I watch as many games as I can and I check the subreddit for news and gossip multiple times a day. On days when the Outlaws play, I'll wear my team jersey and logo snapback to work.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
1 2