Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | •TUW• NEON DEVIL Dusthide F/M
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 133
I'm so delighted by the results of this accent I couldn't help but share. Thanks again for making this! C: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50665588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506656/50665588_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I'm so delighted by the results of this accent I couldn't help but share. Thanks again for making this! C:
"Interesting strategy. Tell me.
Do you intend to keep going north until it becomes south,
and attack the archdemon from the rear?"

"It'll never see this coming."
@Limanya

Can I please have a slot for NEON DEVIL.GUARD F?
@Limanya

Can I please have a slot for NEON DEVIL.GUARD F?
YQFYQ59.png
Hello there! I love your work and would like to be added to the list for NEON DEVIL.GUARD F. Her pattern is just lovely, and I have enough to pay for it, so why not? (I think- I have 2 gems and 30,000 treasure, I think that's more than enough to pay without bankrupting me. Please correct me if this is otherwise.) Also, I'm still a bit new to this game, so would you mind telling me how pinging works? I don't want to miss the payment date. Thanks and have a nice day!
Hello there! I love your work and would like to be added to the list for NEON DEVIL.GUARD F. Her pattern is just lovely, and I have enough to pay for it, so why not? (I think- I have 2 gems and 30,000 treasure, I think that's more than enough to pay without bankrupting me. Please correct me if this is otherwise.) Also, I'm still a bit new to this game, so would you mind telling me how pinging works? I don't want to miss the payment date. Thanks and have a nice day!
@ElfCommander ohh, he's stunning!!! very glad you enjoy the skin ;D it works so well with his eyes, i love it @Alamire added you! feel free to send payment now, and i'll send you the skin immediately. @christinah1863 heya! i'll gladly add you to the list as well, but since the skin is already printed, the payment date is 'immediately' - so if you can't pay within a week, your name will be taken off the list again. the skin costs 450 gems (or 427,500 treasure if you're paying in treasure, but both treasure slots on this run have been taken!) so it doesn't sound like you have enough. would you still like to be added to the list? as for pinging, you can ping an user by putting a "@" in front of their username, like i've done in this post! if you ping someone else, like i'm pinging you right now, you'll receive a notification about it, which will appear next to this ([img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/small_alert.png[/img]) symbol at the top of the page. if you click it, you'll immediately see all your notifications, including pings!
@ElfCommander
ohh, he's stunning!!! very glad you enjoy the skin ;D it works so well with his eyes, i love it

@Alamire
added you! feel free to send payment now, and i'll send you the skin immediately.

@christinah1863
heya! i'll gladly add you to the list as well, but since the skin is already printed, the payment date is 'immediately' - so if you can't pay within a week, your name will be taken off the list again. the skin costs 450 gems (or 427,500 treasure if you're paying in treasure, but both treasure slots on this run have been taken!) so it doesn't sound like you have enough. would you still like to be added to the list?

as for pinging, you can ping an user by putting a "@" in front of their username, like i've done in this post! if you ping someone else, like i'm pinging you right now, you'll receive a notification about it, which will appear next to this (small_alert.png) symbol at the top of the page. if you click it, you'll immediately see all your notifications, including pings!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
No thank you, then! That's far too ecpensive for me, I'm afraid, but thank you for the information. Have a nic3 day!
No thank you, then! That's far too ecpensive for me, I'm afraid, but thank you for the information. Have a nic3 day!
@deermary
it is! i'll add you
@deermary
it is! i'll add you
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya could i be added to your general pingslist? your accents are utterly aesthetic,
@Limanya could i be added to your general pingslist? your accents are utterly aesthetic,
@Limanya

Could I possibly get the last copy of Neon Devil for guard F?
@Limanya

Could I possibly get the last copy of Neon Devil for guard F?
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Limanya

could I get on the list for NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M? :3
@Limanya

could I get on the list for NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M? :3
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@tarKrieg @Xarilin
added!

@Lililira
added! feel free to send payment, i'll send you the accent right away once you do
@tarKrieg @Xarilin
added!

@Lililira
added! feel free to send payment, i'll send you the accent right away once you do
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 133