Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Six digits!
1 2 3 4 5
@Fenix

I’d accept the wildclaw scroll as part of the payment. If you have any umbral pieces that would definitely work. The rest can be in pure :)

@Avessa

I’m very interested in your umbral and I’d accept the spool set. Which umbral pieces are you willing to part with?
@Fenix

I’d accept the wildclaw scroll as part of the payment. If you have any umbral pieces that would definitely work. The rest can be in pure :)

@Avessa

I’m very interested in your umbral and I’d accept the spool set. Which umbral pieces are you willing to part with?
@pippin Well, I could part with the greaves, bracers ([i]forgot to say I had those[/i]) skullcap and tatters. Going by the lowest AH the skullcap (35g), greaves (400g) and tatters (250g) come to 685 gems. There's [b]no[/b] current bracers on the AH so if I price those around the greaves price (450g) the total becomes 1135g. Adding the prismatic spool set ([i]675g, gem shop bundle price[/i]) makes it total 1810 gems. It depends on what you think but I estimated Thalia's price at most around 2K gems. I've seen nicely coloured unbred 6 digits for a little less than that but her eyes and tert are similar enough to be matchy. If I added 200 gems to the items would you be happy with that offer? I could throw in the bubbly bisque set as I have no real use for it and don't have the patience to resell. [emoji=coatl tongue]
@pippin Well, I could part with the greaves, bracers (forgot to say I had those) skullcap and tatters. Going by the lowest AH the skullcap (35g), greaves (400g) and tatters (250g) come to 685 gems.

There's no current bracers on the AH so if I price those around the greaves price (450g) the total becomes 1135g.

Adding the prismatic spool set (675g, gem shop bundle price) makes it total 1810 gems. It depends on what you think but I estimated Thalia's price at most around 2K gems. I've seen nicely coloured unbred 6 digits for a little less than that but her eyes and tert are similar enough to be matchy. If I added 200 gems to the items would you be happy with that offer?

I could throw in the bubbly bisque set as I have no real use for it and don't have the patience to resell.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa

I'd accept the bisque set, prismatic spool, and the umbral items :)
@Avessa

I'd accept the bisque set, prismatic spool, and the umbral items :)
@pippin Awesome. How much are you valuing the wc scrolls at? their gem market place(2kg) or LAH (2187 last I looked)?

Either way makes no dif to me, all I'd need is a week to get the rest of the gems to make up the 4k for her.
@pippin Awesome. How much are you valuing the wc scrolls at? their gem market place(2kg) or LAH (2187 last I looked)?

Either way makes no dif to me, all I'd need is a week to get the rest of the gems to make up the 4k for her.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix

I price them according to marketplace value =w=
@Fenix

I price them according to marketplace value =w=
@pippin Works for me. Do you mind holding her for a week while I get the rest of the gems?
@pippin Works for me. Do you mind holding her for a week while I get the rest of the gems?
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix

Sure thing
@Fenix

Sure thing
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
+
+
1 2 3 4 5