Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Everyday a new question to discuss!
1 2 3 4
What was the best vacation, you've ever had?
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
I haven't been abroad during holidays yet.
My favorite vacation was probably when my family was in Carinthia for years ago. I think so. We were at the Minimundus and took a ship around the Wörthersee and back. But what I enjoyed the most is the planetarium there, I just have a weakness for this topic. Another moment I really loved was in the reptile zoo when I had a snake around my neck. I've been trying to find the photo again but I haven't been successful so far :P
I haven't been abroad during holidays yet.
My favorite vacation was probably when my family was in Carinthia for years ago. I think so. We were at the Minimundus and took a ship around the Wörthersee and back. But what I enjoyed the most is the planetarium there, I just have a weakness for this topic. Another moment I really loved was in the reptile zoo when I had a snake around my neck. I've been trying to find the photo again but I haven't been successful so far :P
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
A few years back I drove to New Orleans with a friend on a whim. It's a nine hour trip, haha. We stayed with a friend of mine in her apartment, and explored the city for three days. It was life changing and freeing, and I came back a different person.
A few years back I drove to New Orleans with a friend on a whim. It's a nine hour trip, haha. We stayed with a friend of mine in her apartment, and explored the city for three days. It was life changing and freeing, and I came back a different person.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
(Is there a pinglist for these?)
(Is there a pinglist for these?)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I was lucky enough to be able to go on an all (almost) expenses paid 10 day trip to O'ahu and it was absolutely magical. We stayed right on the edge of the island. Each morning we'd wake up to a fine mist and a rainbow. Spinner dolphins would swim into the bay. We'd walk straight out of the back yard and into the ocean, snorkel/kayak right to the beach. Every night we would fall asleep to the geckos chirping. The stars were stunning and seeing the sun set down beyond the ocean is surreal. We swam with the most beautiful ocean life, jumped off cliffs, visited historic sites, climbed waterfalls, ate local, learned about the culture. I would have never been able to afford a trip like this without pure luck. If you ever can make a trip there, I highly recommend it.

Also if you make a pinglist for this, I'd love to be added!
I was lucky enough to be able to go on an all (almost) expenses paid 10 day trip to O'ahu and it was absolutely magical. We stayed right on the edge of the island. Each morning we'd wake up to a fine mist and a rainbow. Spinner dolphins would swim into the bay. We'd walk straight out of the back yard and into the ocean, snorkel/kayak right to the beach. Every night we would fall asleep to the geckos chirping. The stars were stunning and seeing the sun set down beyond the ocean is surreal. We swam with the most beautiful ocean life, jumped off cliffs, visited historic sites, climbed waterfalls, ate local, learned about the culture. I would have never been able to afford a trip like this without pure luck. If you ever can make a trip there, I highly recommend it.

Also if you make a pinglist for this, I'd love to be added!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
The only time I've ever been overseas has got to be it for me. I went to Vietnam last summer and it was super duper amazing.

Although its mid-trimester break after this week and I'm so excited to go home. That's going to be a very good vacation.
The only time I've ever been overseas has got to be it for me. I went to Vietnam last summer and it was super duper amazing.

Although its mid-trimester break after this week and I'm so excited to go home. That's going to be a very good vacation.
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

* Check out my art store! *

What a match, I'm half doomed and you're semi-sweet
What's your favorite and least favorite fruit?
Favorite: Pineapples
Least favorite: Strawberries (unless they are super sweet)

What's your favorite book that you read as a kid?
Pretty much all of the Junie B Jones books. When I was little, I would read them out loud to my grandma in the car.

What's your oldest memory?
Swallowing a bunch of pennies, nickles, and dimes thinking it was chocolate coins and throwing up. I swear there was like $1.00 worth.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
If I had money to blow, I'd definitely go to New York city. I really want to visit the Nintendo Store, watch a parade, walk around central park, visit the zoo, catch a taxi (better yet, the Cash Cab), walk around times square at night, and try ALL the foods

Going to Pigeon Forge, TN and the surrounding areas for my honeymoon. That was really the first big vacation out of state me and my husband went to without company and it was a blast!

(((Yes please do a pinglist, I love answering questions like these)))
What's your favorite and least favorite fruit?
Favorite: Pineapples
Least favorite: Strawberries (unless they are super sweet)

What's your favorite book that you read as a kid?
Pretty much all of the Junie B Jones books. When I was little, I would read them out loud to my grandma in the car.

What's your oldest memory?
Swallowing a bunch of pennies, nickles, and dimes thinking it was chocolate coins and throwing up. I swear there was like $1.00 worth.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
If I had money to blow, I'd definitely go to New York city. I really want to visit the Nintendo Store, watch a parade, walk around central park, visit the zoo, catch a taxi (better yet, the Cash Cab), walk around times square at night, and try ALL the foods

Going to Pigeon Forge, TN and the surrounding areas for my honeymoon. That was really the first big vacation out of state me and my husband went to without company and it was a blast!

(((Yes please do a pinglist, I love answering questions like these)))
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Who was your worst teacher in school and what did they do? (i.e rude or some such)
Who was your worst teacher in school and what did they do? (i.e rude or some such)
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg

Worst teacher I had was Mrs. T. She was my 11th grade AP Chemistry teacher and was the most heartless person I ever met. I went through some rough and personal stuff and put my head down one day crying. Mind you, I'm a silent crier so it's not like I was making a big scene. You know who had to make a big scene about it? Yup. Mrs. T.

She stomped up to me and told me to suck it up and that I was being selfish for crying and was interrupting her class. I'm pretty sure half the class didn't know I existed until then. And it's hard to stop crying when you're confronted about it so it made it 1000x worse.

Then with it being chemistry I fell behind really fast because she sped past the basics because she felt like AP should already know this. When I tried to ask her a question she would get all huffy saying "I taught you that like 3 months ago. It's your fault for not paying attention" and would walk right past me. I've even gotten there early for homework help and she would purposely avoid me. I even have proof where my test had the same answer wrong as someone else and she took more points off of mine.

I think it started getting childish when she would reward everyone in the classroom with candy but skip my desk because I had to show up late due to being called to the principles office for a personal matter (which I had an excused note for). She didn't even make eye contact with me. At this point, I was furious with her. Mind you, I'm usually a really nice kid in all of my classes, but this woman made it personal.

I'd purposely not do her classwork and throw it away, draw on the back of her worksheets, guess "A" for all the questions on a test, and read a book instead of listening to her. I failed that class out of my own hatred towards her, and I don't regret it. If I wasn't such a pushover in high school, I would have so reported her for everything. She did this to other students, too, from what I heard.

If I could meet her again, considering it's been so many years, I think I would apologize and explain to her what I was going through outside of school doors. There's a lot of different ways I could have handled the situation that made me just as bad of a person as her. I would let her know what exactly happened each time I came in crying so maybe one day she won't make the same mistake with other students and perhaps show them the patience a good teacher needs. I think she'd even be tickled to know I ended up in a career that deals a lot with Chemistry, despite it being my most hated subject. Then I would push her down a flight of stairs and run away laughing.

Worst teacher I had was Mrs. T. She was my 11th grade AP Chemistry teacher and was the most heartless person I ever met. I went through some rough and personal stuff and put my head down one day crying. Mind you, I'm a silent crier so it's not like I was making a big scene. You know who had to make a big scene about it? Yup. Mrs. T.

She stomped up to me and told me to suck it up and that I was being selfish for crying and was interrupting her class. I'm pretty sure half the class didn't know I existed until then. And it's hard to stop crying when you're confronted about it so it made it 1000x worse.

Then with it being chemistry I fell behind really fast because she sped past the basics because she felt like AP should already know this. When I tried to ask her a question she would get all huffy saying "I taught you that like 3 months ago. It's your fault for not paying attention" and would walk right past me. I've even gotten there early for homework help and she would purposely avoid me. I even have proof where my test had the same answer wrong as someone else and she took more points off of mine.

I think it started getting childish when she would reward everyone in the classroom with candy but skip my desk because I had to show up late due to being called to the principles office for a personal matter (which I had an excused note for). She didn't even make eye contact with me. At this point, I was furious with her. Mind you, I'm usually a really nice kid in all of my classes, but this woman made it personal.

I'd purposely not do her classwork and throw it away, draw on the back of her worksheets, guess "A" for all the questions on a test, and read a book instead of listening to her. I failed that class out of my own hatred towards her, and I don't regret it. If I wasn't such a pushover in high school, I would have so reported her for everything. She did this to other students, too, from what I heard.

If I could meet her again, considering it's been so many years, I think I would apologize and explain to her what I was going through outside of school doors. There's a lot of different ways I could have handled the situation that made me just as bad of a person as her. I would let her know what exactly happened each time I came in crying so maybe one day she won't make the same mistake with other students and perhaps show them the patience a good teacher needs. I think she'd even be tickled to know I ended up in a career that deals a lot with Chemistry, despite it being my most hated subject. Then I would push her down a flight of stairs and run away laughing.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2019-04-07 04:59:47" ] Travel anywhere in the world? But I want to travel OUT of the world. [/quote] This. But actually, I'd love to go to Japan.
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2019-04-07 04:59:47:
Travel anywhere in the world?

But I want to travel OUT of the world.
This.

But actually, I'd love to go to Japan.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
1 2 3 4