Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | LAIR REVAMP - Main Lair Expansion
My Main Lair is filled 99 / 100. Only 1 empty slot available.

Two questions:
1. What is the maximum number of slots for the Main Lair ?

2. If I can expand the number of slots beyond 100, when I go into Edit mode, do I
use the [ +Slots ] to buy them? (I used the +tabs the first day of the revamp,
thinking it would give me more pages for my Main Lair and bought 8 tabs, then
found out those pages would not expand my Main Lair. Went thru all my treasure
and had to rebuild my treasure. LOL)

Thank you :)
My Main Lair is filled 99 / 100. Only 1 empty slot available.

Two questions:
1. What is the maximum number of slots for the Main Lair ?

2. If I can expand the number of slots beyond 100, when I go into Edit mode, do I
use the [ +Slots ] to buy them? (I used the +tabs the first day of the revamp,
thinking it would give me more pages for my Main Lair and bought 8 tabs, then
found out those pages would not expand my Main Lair. Went thru all my treasure
and had to rebuild my treasure. LOL)

Thank you :)
@IshaTkara
200 slots is the maximum in the Lair, and 400 in the Hibernal Den (300 from item trades, 100 from gems)

You should indeed use slots ^^; I'm so sorry to hear about your treasure. Tabs are just for organising slots.
@IshaTkara
200 slots is the maximum in the Lair, and 400 in the Hibernal Den (300 from item trades, 100 from gems)

You should indeed use slots ^^; I'm so sorry to hear about your treasure. Tabs are just for organising slots.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Ohhh Thank you !!! Happy about the 200 slots !! And is ok, its a game, things happen. I'm almost finished replacing the treasure. Was my fault for not asking in the forums first. LOL no worries.. I just didn't want to repeat my mistake and spend more treasure trying to buy more slots and find out the max is 100. :) Thanks for the speedy reply as well. :)
Ohhh Thank you !!! Happy about the 200 slots !! And is ok, its a game, things happen. I'm almost finished replacing the treasure. Was my fault for not asking in the forums first. LOL no worries.. I just didn't want to repeat my mistake and spend more treasure trying to buy more slots and find out the max is 100. :) Thanks for the speedy reply as well. :)