Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Support groups?
I've been on hiatus for quite a while now, but I remember there used to be lots of support groups for mental illnesses, LGBT+ etc. but they all seem to have disappeared? Kind of curious what happened.
I've been on hiatus for quite a while now, but I remember there used to be lots of support groups for mental illnesses, LGBT+ etc. but they all seem to have disappeared? Kind of curious what happened.
pvrYQJc.png
Time.

Probably
Time.

Probably
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@Ariya Hello! It's possible, like MyHartWillDrogon said, that the threads you saw have stopped being active. I'd have to say not many threads last overly long.

The other factor here is that offering medical advice and counseling, including mental health or emotional counseling and advice, is against site rules. Support Groups can easily wander into that territory and would need removal at that point.
@Ariya Hello! It's possible, like MyHartWillDrogon said, that the threads you saw have stopped being active. I'd have to say not many threads last overly long.

The other factor here is that offering medical advice and counseling, including mental health or emotional counseling and advice, is against site rules. Support Groups can easily wander into that territory and would need removal at that point.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Ariya
The other thing is that huge amounts of site discussion has moved to Discord - you may notice that your in-flight forum is a lot quieter than it used to be (depending on the flight). Might want to see if you can join your flight's discord, as a good start.
@Ariya
The other thing is that huge amounts of site discussion has moved to Discord - you may notice that your in-flight forum is a lot quieter than it used to be (depending on the flight). Might want to see if you can join your flight's discord, as a good start.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@MyHartWillDrogon @JCStitches @Vendrus

Hmmm, I see. Thanks for the replies!
@MyHartWillDrogon @JCStitches @Vendrus

Hmmm, I see. Thanks for the replies!
pvrYQJc.png