Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New!
Hiya, I'm Plum! My friend got me into this game, and I'm having a blast! I like to make lore, draw, write stories, etc, so this is all awesome for me. Feel free to give me advice or tips, if you have anything!
Hiya, I'm Plum! My friend got me into this game, and I'm having a blast! I like to make lore, draw, write stories, etc, so this is all awesome for me. Feel free to give me advice or tips, if you have anything!
Plum/Pan/Nevada
They/Them, any neopronouns
Welcome! Congratz on your progens! It's really rare to have two progens that match so well together~

@PlummyPlums
Welcome! Congratz on your progens! It's really rare to have two progens that match so well together~

@PlummyPlums
Really? So cool!
Really? So cool!
Plum/Pan/Nevada
They/Them, any neopronouns
@PlummyPlums welcome to FR! Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to send a friend request or message my way~
@PlummyPlums welcome to FR! Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to send a friend request or message my way~
@PlummyPlums Hello and welcome to dragon hell the site! I'm usually around for a chat or whatever if you ever fancy - I like a bit of lore myself, haha!
@PlummyPlums Hello and welcome to dragon hell the site! I'm usually around for a chat or whatever if you ever fancy - I like a bit of lore myself, haha!
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
> Brewing, Nest Rental & Lore Shop