Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] drawing now
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@Voronwis Happy birthday, friend! I hope the day is treating you well so far! Be spoiled and love every moment. I'd love to enter! For my contribution, here's a picture of a lake that I like to hike to in the summer. The colour is unreal (no editing required!) Hiking is one of my favourite things to do and I can't wait for the weather to improve and get out on those mountains! [img]https://imgur.com/xQcwWwy.jpg[/img]
@Voronwis

Happy birthday, friend! I hope the day is treating you well so far! Be spoiled and love every moment.

I'd love to enter! For my contribution, here's a picture of a lake that I like to hike to in the summer. The colour is unreal (no editing required!) Hiking is one of my favourite things to do and I can't wait for the weather to improve and get out on those mountains!
xQcwWwy.jpg
tEmKcws.gif
@GloryEternal
*snort* How is that I didn't see that before?:-DD

@SweetToothArt
I'll be waiting for the pictures of your birbs!

@Bufo
Thank you! Finally a person that gets it. Hehehe...
Aww silly kitten, I'd die laughing if I saw that!
Not a fan of bugs but I love learning new stuff so thanks for that.

@Aerazura
Thank you once again! I love to hike too. Where is that lake? The colours are really unbelievable!
@GloryEternal
*snort* How is that I didn't see that before?:-DD

@SweetToothArt
I'll be waiting for the pictures of your birbs!

@Bufo
Thank you! Finally a person that gets it. Hehehe...
Aww silly kitten, I'd die laughing if I saw that!
Not a fan of bugs but I love learning new stuff so thanks for that.

@Aerazura
Thank you once again! I love to hike too. Where is that lake? The colours are really unbelievable!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Happy birthday! I will enter with an interesting plant fact that blew my mind when I learned about it.

Ok. So. Peanuts. They seem pretty regular right? You've probably heard that they grow in the ground and they have to be dug up, I've heard that. Before my plant taxonomy class I thought that they just grew from the roots, like potatoes or carrots.

NOPE. Peanuts just gotta be special man. Right after being pollinated the flower just BURIES itself in the ground!!! I'm still freaking out about it now. That is SO weird and cool.
Happy birthday! I will enter with an interesting plant fact that blew my mind when I learned about it.

Ok. So. Peanuts. They seem pretty regular right? You've probably heard that they grow in the ground and they have to be dug up, I've heard that. Before my plant taxonomy class I thought that they just grew from the roots, like potatoes or carrots.

NOPE. Peanuts just gotta be special man. Right after being pollinated the flower just BURIES itself in the ground!!! I'm still freaking out about it now. That is SO weird and cool.
She/her
FR time +2
Bird nerd/aspiring ornitholoigst, general lover of all animals except jellyfish, wildlife bio major + art hobbyist and writer. I dabble in a bit of everything!
@Voronwis

I'd love to join! :D Happy b-day again friend! Hope you have the best day ever.
For something to show...oh! Have you ever watched Kitbull? It's a great little animated short that both made me really happy but also almost made me cry. Great little thing, definitely recommend.
@Voronwis

I'd love to join! :D Happy b-day again friend! Hope you have the best day ever.
For something to show...oh! Have you ever watched Kitbull? It's a great little animated short that both made me really happy but also almost made me cry. Great little thing, definitely recommend.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Happy birthday!
You get anything cool?

I'd share a picture but I haven't figured out how to do that yet, instead here's something cute: My cat Rascal comes running when you sing "I want to see my little boy.... here he comes!"
No one taught him how to do this. One day while making vine jokes he just sprinting intro the room at full speed.
Happy birthday!
You get anything cool?

I'd share a picture but I haven't figured out how to do that yet, instead here's something cute: My cat Rascal comes running when you sing "I want to see my little boy.... here he comes!"
No one taught him how to do this. One day while making vine jokes he just sprinting intro the room at full speed.
May I please enter?

Have you watched Cassandra Clare’s books movie?
May I please enter?

Have you watched Cassandra Clare’s books movie?
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
uh... happy belated birthday!~

i dunno if this is really a funny story, but when i had to fight jigglypuff in ssbb, all i did was throw a crate at it and i won
uh... happy belated birthday!~

i dunno if this is really a funny story, but when i had to fight jigglypuff in ssbb, all i did was throw a crate at it and i won
wishlist of me
@Voronwis
It's called Lindemen Lake in British Columbia =)
@Voronwis
It's called Lindemen Lake in British Columbia =)
tEmKcws.gif
@batir
Never heard of that. That's so weird0.0

@Deramadus
Thank you...for everything. *can't see anything because uses the eyes to do the best fountain impression ever*

@SpaceCrab
Thank you! I got tons of art so far!
Aww that's so cute!

@TheSunGodStrikes
Ummm I never heard of Cassandra Clare’s books. What's that about?
@batir
Never heard of that. That's so weird0.0

@Deramadus
Thank you...for everything. *can't see anything because uses the eyes to do the best fountain impression ever*

@SpaceCrab
Thank you! I got tons of art so far!
Aww that's so cute!

@TheSunGodStrikes
Ummm I never heard of Cassandra Clare’s books. What's that about?
@Cowrie
Um...what's ssbb? And you're not late. This is the day:-)

@Aerazura
Ohh it is amazing! maybe someday I'll be abler to visit.
@Cowrie
Um...what's ssbb? And you're not late. This is the day:-)

@Aerazura
Ohh it is amazing! maybe someday I'll be abler to visit.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32